I was extremely worried after reading some of the reviews but I found this to be a good value - hotels in Rome can be quite pricey! We stayed for 5 days in the Trevi Fountain room, and returned for one in the Plaza de Spagna room. Both were clean, comfortable. The breakfast was more than we could eat (and included in our price) and delivered promptly. The wifi was the best we experienced in Italy - sometimes weak but usually just fine for Facetiming with family back home. We enjoyed our stay and the services of all staff. They are very friendly and accommodating. The location can't be beat - 20 min walk to anything you want to see, with lots of restaurants, cafes, and shops nearby
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imperium Suite Navona is a nice art-apartment-style hotel in the historical center of Rome, providing completely renovated and fully equipped accommodations. The property features a welcoming and familiar atmosphere combined with the best hospitality of the Italian tradition. Each room is finely furnished and provided with all amenities to satisfy any requirements you might have. Breakfast buffet is served every morning ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Imperium Suite Navona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperium Suite Navona Rome
- Imperium Suite Navona Hotel Rome