My wife and I just spent three nights at the Imperium Suite Navona. and were pleasantly surprised with the place. Once you've found it (and beware, because finding it can be quite hard the first time around), you'll notice that it's very small. I know some people who would not have been able to physically fit in the shower, for example, but for us this wasn't an issue. Other than that, our room (the "Pantheon") was very nice and came with everything you'd expect, including free wifi and an effective aircon-unit.
You should note that the walls and doors seem to be paper-thin, so if you're stuck next to someone who stays up talking half the night, you can expect to hear everything. I would advise you to bring ear plugs, just in case. This is the only real "problem" we had with the place, and between our ear plugs and exhaustion, it never really became an issue. The hotel itself is situated in a very quiet alley, so ambient noise never really factored into it. The staff was nothing short of very nice and helpful, and the location of the hotel itself leaves nothing to be desired. We've never been to Rome before, so we didn't really know what we were walking into, but it turned out that the area around Piazza Navona is bursting with life, and has everything we could ever want.
I'll give it 4/5, the one star deducted for poor sound insulation, and the fact that breakfast is only served from 8am. 7am would've been far better, if you want to explore the city as early as possible. But overall it was very nice, and the next time we go to Rome, we will definitely keep this place in mind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imperium Suite Navona is a nice art-apartment-style hotel in the historical center of Rome, providing completely renovated and fully equipped accommodations. The property features a welcoming and familiar atmosphere combined with the best hospitality of the Italian tradition. Each room is finely furnished and provided with all amenities to satisfy any requirements you might have. Breakfast buffet is served every morning ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Imperium Suite Navona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperium Suite Navona Rome
- Imperium Suite Navona Hotel Rome