My fiance and I stayed at the Imperium Suite Navona and from day 1 it was beyond awesome. Arriving at the hotel was a bit of a challenge as the road to it is not accessible to cars so the taxi driver dropped us of around the corner and in Italian told us where to go. Fortunately for us, we saw the maid sitting outside the hotel and she directed us to the second floor. Since the elevator didn't stop at the 2nd floor she took my fiance's bag and I took mine up the stairs.
When we arrived to the top we met the owner of the hotel. He told us that having the hotel was his pride and joy and that he was very happy to have us. He was very friendly and told us to shower first and then we could check in.
When we arrived in the room, we realized this was not a hotel but more of a bed and breakfast. The room is very romantic and very very clean. After showering and getting settled we left and met the person who would be in charge at night. Ramon, I hope I'm spelling his name correctly, really made our stay as awesome as it was. Since we were out most of the day and came home late at night, we would see him the most. He was always very friendly and always willing to help us out.
Every night before you sleep, you fill out an order for breakfast. The breakfast was one of our favorite parts. It helped us save a lot of money. Its a very basic breakfast consisting of bread, meats and cheese but that is all you really need. The owner told us that he would get us anything we needed but we were very content with what it was.
The location isn't right next to anything which is kind of nice because the big crowds are never near your window. Everything is within walking distance, though, or a very very cheap taxi ride.
The bad reviews for this hotel really don't add up and I am convinced that they stayed some where else. All Italian TV really shouldn't be a problem. Get out of your room and enjoy some people watching.
To rap it up, this hotel, is beyond awesome. The owner loves and it and you can tell. If we had one negative thing to say, I'm 100% convinced he would have tried his best to fix it. Fortunately for everyone, this hotel was simply perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imperium Suite Navona is a nice art-apartment-style hotel in the historical center of Rome, providing completely renovated and fully equipped accommodations. The property features a welcoming and familiar atmosphere combined with the best hospitality of the Italian tradition. Each room is finely furnished and provided with all amenities to satisfy any requirements you might have. Breakfast buffet is served every morning ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Imperium Suite Navona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperium Suite Navona Rome
- Imperium Suite Navona Hotel Rome