My husband and I just stayed there this November for the first part of our honeymoon and loved this hotel--Roman and the whole rest of the staff answered all our endless questions about how long it took to walk to all the places we wanted to go, what they recommended for good restaurants, how much it cost to go where and how, and all sorts of other typical tourist questions. They are a gracious and kind staff who are polite and very unobtrusive. The rooms are quite large by Europe standards (though they do carry sound a bit from room to room) and super clean and low key elegant. The breakfast was quite good and we had the room which looked out over the street nearest the Piazza Navona--we would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imperium Suite Navona is a nice art-apartment-style hotel in the historical center of Rome, providing completely renovated and fully equipped accommodations. The property features a welcoming and familiar atmosphere combined with the best hospitality of the Italian tradition. Each room is finely furnished and provided with all amenities to satisfy any requirements you might have. Breakfast buffet is served every morning ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Imperium Suite Navona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperium Suite Navona Rome
- Imperium Suite Navona Hotel Rome