After reading a lot of review on here, I was a little concerned about actually finding the hotel. Luckily another person on here posted a photo of the green door to where the hotel is. That really helped me out when I got there. I also posted a photo of the door, #19. The hotel is only 6 rooms, but that adds a lot to how much I enjoyed it. Breakfast every day (ham, cheese, bread, coffee, tea, milk, orange juice, fruit, bread) was a great start to the day. With the hotel being in the middle of everything, you do not need to get a taxi or jump on the Metro. You can walk to every where, Trevi Fountain, the Vatican, Piazza Navona, Panthenon, etc. The room was bigger than I thought. The tv has CNBC, Fox News and Bloomberg so I could always stay on top of what was going on back at home. This will be my hotel every time I go to Rome! If you have any questions, e-mail me at nord19 @ aol . com. (don't check this very often)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imperium Suite Navona is a nice art-apartment-style hotel in the historical center of Rome, providing completely renovated and fully equipped accommodations. The property features a welcoming and familiar atmosphere combined with the best hospitality of the Italian tradition. Each room is finely furnished and provided with all amenities to satisfy any requirements you might have. Breakfast buffet is served every morning ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Imperium Suite Navona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperium Suite Navona Rome
- Imperium Suite Navona Hotel Rome