“Good food without the tourist traps”
Review of Moscati

Moscati
Ranked #3,484 of 12,973 Restaurants in Rome
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 March 2013

The atmosphere in this hotel restaurant is very clean and pleasant, with good views over the city of Rome, including St Peters. Service is attentive but not overly intrusive and the menu extends beyond the range of usual tourist expectations although there is a good range of Roman Specialties Food is fresh and well prepared. Prices are what you would expect in a hotel, but they are not all that different from the tourist trap trattorias whose food and cleanliness are not necessarily so good.

1  Thank Steve D

Reviewed 21 February 2013

very chic, the food was Delicious,very romantic, very clean, modern, the music i have very nice time with my husband

Reviewed 10 October 2012

Pasta for Aglio Olio was a little too al dente for my taste. Portions were just enough. No complaints about the presentation.

Reviewed 24 May 2012

I had dinner as well as breakfast buffet in this restaurant during my recent stay at the hotel. Service was hit and miss overall. In spite of carefully explaining my choice of main course and after a wait of almost an hour ( something very unusual for Italian restaurants), I was utterly disappointed to see them bring something totally different. When I pointed out that it was not what I ordered, she realised her mistake and told me she could get the one I ordered but I was literally in no mood to wait another hour.
Breakfast was buffet style with limited hot options for anyone who is a vegetarian or non pork eater

Reviewed 7 April 2012

The restaurant is well decorated with great service. The vegetable soup is terrific and fish very fresh. Be careful on ordering since the portions are small and expensive.