Europe Odyssey Tours
Ranked #108 of 801 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you’re a couple looking for a romantic getaway, a historian looking to travel back in time or a culture vulture wanting to soak in the the European arts, you will find what you are looking for. Our tours are crafted over years of practice to make them interesting, romantic, eye-opening and exciting. We want each of our guests to get the true European experience, creating memories as you take in the sights in exquisite detail. This is the Odyssey, and that is our promise.
West Chester, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Our tour of the Vatican was amazing. There were 7 of us (all one family) Francesca was outstanding. She had her I Pad with her and showed us beforehand what we were going to see. She pointed out things that we would never have picked up if we had been on our own- especially things we saw in the Sistine Chapel. We did two other tours (both in Florence) and neither compared to our Vatican Tour
Judy.

Visited April 2014
EuropeOdysseyTours, Owner at Europe Odyssey Tours, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Hello again to all 7!

we would like to thank you very much for this review; we rely on our customer's feedback and one such as yours really boosts our moral and assures us of the quality and work we put into the company. Francesca is indeed an excellent guide. We admire her resourcefulness and are truly lucky to have a guide like her to represent us as she does. We would love to see you again in Rome! For now, we hope all of you are doing very well back home.

Elgin, Illinois
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Yes, we had Lea on two different days with two different tours. Her knowledge and understanding of ALL of the subject matter was amazing and the best part was she was able to relate all she knew in an interesting way, never boring or over done. She was excited and seemed anxious to answer our questions, she was patient with our older and slower moving group. With this experience in mind I would never hesitate to book with Odyssey Tours if ever I am in the market for a tour. Thank you Lea.

Greetings to all,

we really hope this message finds you well and we would like to thank you for this really fantastic review of Lea. We are truly blessed to have such passionate and enthusiastic guides on our team and Lea is a prime example. It is so important to us that our clients have an unforgettable experience in Rome and we are warmed and touched by your review.
Looking forward to having you with us again soon in Rome!
Moorpark, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Borghese Gallery Tour”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Mark Manservant was our guide for this lovely tour. Truly we could not have walked away from the Borghese without the wonderful enrichment of Mark's knowledge and guidance. We loved every minute of it. Highly would recommend. Mark and this company!

1 Thank Erin D
Greetings again!
thank you so much for this outstanding review of Mark. Mark has been working for us for some years now and we are delighted to have him as an integral part of our team. The best way to see the Borghese Gallery is with a passionate guide and we are so proud of ours. We would love to see you again in Rome in the near future! For now, many warm greetings from Rome and we hope this message finds you well.
Long Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Informative and funny!”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I had the opportunity to go to Rome for the day on my trip to Italy. I had been there before, but I decided that it would be an interesting experience to have a tour guide escort me and tell me about things that I had perhaps missed my first trip. Let me tell you this- what an eye opening experience! Rahul, the tour guide, was just an absolute walking encyclopedia of knowledge. Rome is filled with so many interesting stories. What you would think might be a randomly placed statue has a reason for being there that you would never know without having someone like him to tell you. I found the tour very interesting and I already want to go back! My favorite part of the tour was going into the underground section of the Colosseum. It's my understanding that it's pretty hard to get access to go down there, so being able to go down there was super cool. Sightseeing in Rome is an incredible experience in itself, but being in the lower levels of the colosseum just took it to another level. My friends and I had a great time with Europe Odyssey. I would, and will, recommend them to any of my family and friends. Thanks again Rahul!

3 Thank Scott W
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Rahul Raghaven with Odyssey Tours did a fabulous job explaining all the beautiful works in the Vatican. I highly recommend this company and Rahul.

Visited March 2014
Hi again,

thanks a million for your wonderful review! I was delighted to read it and more so to know that you enjoyed the tour with me. I certainly enjoyed having you on the tour and hope to have you back with us in Rome in the near future.
Many warm greetings and all the best