“If you're not staying here, you're missing out!”

Vivaldi Luxury Rooms
Ranked #421 of 1,291 Hotels in Rome
atlanta, ga
“If you're not staying here, you're missing out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

My husband and I just got back from our honeymoon in Italy. Wow!! Vivaldi was wonderful. The room is very nice and if you get room 634, you're in luck! Not only did it have a cute balcony with flower pots, table, and chairs, but you're also right next door to a beautiful symphony. An orchestra was practicing in the early evening and left the window open since the weather was gorgeous. It couldn't have been more romantic. And the breakfast... amazing! Every morning, it was cappuccinos for me, and we indulged in their fresh fruits and homemade scones. Never heard street noise and we enjoyed being in the middle of a LOT of stuff. We realized the difference a hotel makes when we were disappointed in our choice in Florence. This staff was so incredibly nice too. If you stay here, you've made a wise investment for the trip of a lifetime.

Room Tip: I'm sure rooms on the inside are the best. Via del Corso could be loud!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Quilmes, Argentina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

We loved it, after almost a month switching hotels every 24-48 hours in an European tour, we decided to stay for 3 more days in Rome for our wedding anniversary and booked in Vivaldi by looking at the rating, commentaries and its privileged location.
They deliver all that’s offered and in case of any inconvenience, management and owner walk the talk of what hospitality business really is.

Room Tip: If shopping is part of the trip, this is the place to stay!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
adegregorio, Management at Vivaldi Luxury Rooms, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear MonicayWalter,
thank youn so much for your review. It’s a real pleasure to hear these words from you and we are happy that we delivered your expectations. We always do our best to make the stay of our guests unforgettable, but something we learned in this job is that people are very different one from another, and what may be the best for someone (as an external view) it is not for someone else (who may prefer a quiet room on the back). That’s why we are very glad when you ask for what you want while in the hotel instead of “keeping silent” and leave with some regret. You can be sure that we’ll do everything we can to satisfy your needs. And if you let us know your preference before arrival...even better! We are looking forward to seeing you here again, Bye!!
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

The location wasn't ideal (but that really is a personal preference and has nothing to do with the hotel). Check-in was easy. The elevator is extremely scary and small, but the rooms are clean and well maintained.

My husband had a terrible ear infection while in Rome. We asked the front desk to call a few ENT doctors I had researched in the area for us. They informed us that there was a clinic just a block away and that we should try there first. Instead of giving us directions, the bellboy walked us to the clinic and even explained our situation to the receptionist for us in Italian. For this reason alone, I would stay there again. They really went the extra mile and I was very grateful.

1 Thank Laura M
adegregorio, management at Vivaldi Luxury Rooms, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Dear Laura M,
thank you very much for your feedback extremely positive on our staff. It was easy for me and Rossella to address you to the medical clinic just across the street (saving time and money for a health visitor) and was a pleasure for our bell-boy Ovidio to help you with language (other than luggage!) assistance. I’m happy that the doctors were able to solve the problem of your husband: this prove the quality of the italian healt care more than ours!
Location is normally our strong point, but if you mean by location the building with his old lift, you’ll be happy to know that soon it will be replaced with a brand new one!! (give us a call if you want to make sure exactly when!). We ‘ll be very happy to see you again, ciao!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

It was lovely to step off the hustle & bustle of one of the main streets in Rome and enter the oasis of calm and luxury of our suite. We could not have asked for a better location - within walking distance of all the major sites in Rome. Our room was spacious with a huge bed and the breakfast was a delight - especially the homemade cakes! We had drinks at the rooftop bar at Hotel Mozart which has stunning views of the city. We had a wonderful holiday made all the better and stress free by the helpful staff and efficient airport transfers. We will be back in Rome and will definitely stay in this wonderful accommodation again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Carole A,
we are so happy for your comment here on Tripadvisor and we are particularly happy to hear that you will be our guest again on your next trip to Rome!
As you write and as you can see from all reviews, our location is clear one of our main strenght: so that’s why we now make our efforts on other aspects of hospitality. With this philosophy “Vivaldi Luxury Rooms” (managed by the Hotel Mozart owners) have been specifically designed to offer good value in terms of space and comfort in a modern style way, keeping the outstanding standards of the Hotel Mozart brekfast and offering their guests the fabulous common areas of the Hotel Mozart such as the roof terrace bar (in the warm season) and the lounge bar with his fireplace (in the cold season). Privilege of Vivaldi Luxury Rooms guests is the use (for free) of the Hamman: you may see how nice it is in the picture in our official web site. Especially if you’re coming back in colder days you may like to try it. And maybe you’ll have something else to write abot us next time! Arrivederci a presto!
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

Last September, based on reviews on this site, we chose to stay at Class House. We loved the neighborhood, but the room was quite tiny. Inasmuch as we wanted to stay in the same neighborhood and within the same budget, this year we decided to stay at Vivaldi Luxury Rooms, which was literally a few feet away. The latter offered more bang for the buck. The room was considerably larger and brighter, albeit far from luxurious. Rather, it was clean, comfortable and equipped with a jacuzzi, which we found to be wonderful after long days of trekking to and from the various sights. The breakfast room was lovely - light and airy, with a wide variety of fresh foods, fruit, pastry, breads, etc., which sustained us until dinner. Staff was helpful and polite at all times.

Room Tip: If communicating directly with hotel, save all emails. There was a discrepancy in the rate - until...
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

My husband and myself spent just one night in Vivaldi in a deluxe room in September and were more than happy with everything. Deluxe room is on the small side I'd say but there is everything that you need and more inside the room. The location is perfect: within a walking distance to all major sites. Brekfast buffet was very nice as well and we especially enjoyed the taxi transfer to the airport booked by the hotel. If you want to be in the centre of everything just book this hotel!

Sacramento, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

I travel to many places and Italy is one that I travel to every few years. Although I always like to read reviews, I have never written one. I feel compelled to do so this time. I rarely stay in the same hotel because I like the experience of trying new things. I stayed at the Hotel Mozart five years ago and liked it so much I decided to return this past Dec, 2012. My 18 year old daughter and I spent 15 days in Rome for Christmas. My first stay would be hard to top but it was topped beyond my expectations. We stayed in the more spacious and private Vivaldi Luxury Rooms and please believe me, it truly felt like home. In fact, my daughter and I would simply say, "let's go home" when it was time to go back to our room. I am Italian and typically don't do breakfast. Their breakfast as fabulous with freshly baked goods and a frittata to start our day. After the first few mornings, they knew us by name and we didn't even have to order the cappuccino or my double shot decaf espresso. It was simply brought out to us. We were within four minutes of the metro at the Spanish steps and walked to the Piazza del Poppolo. There are great trattorias with three or four streets. Romina and Valentina were gems!!! They took care of us beyond expectation. The day after Christmas, Romina brought us a pan of home-made lasagna that was the best I have EVER had. Honestly, we still Facebook one another because we have made new family in Rome. I can not say enough about this place but better stop because I don't want to lose you. It was a 10 out of 10 and it is hard to please this picky Italo/Americano.

Room Tip: All the rooms in the Vivaldi are very spacious. I got the double which might be a little bigger tha...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family