“Chinese alternative near colloseo”
Review of Citta in Fiore

Citta in Fiore
Ranked #2,248 of 13,226 Restaurants in Rome
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Monti
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Craving for something not pasta or pizza related, we gave this place a go. It was well worth the shot as the food served is pretty damn cheap with decent portions. I wouldnt say the food was the best chinese I've ever had but decent for chinese fix. The staff there were very attentive and food came out prompt as well which made for a pleasant experience. Will visit again!

Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

Very big portion! We order 2 spring rolls,two main course and one rice and wasn't able to eat it! That all only 21 euro!!! So it's a good break from pasta and pizza!

Отличное место,очень вкусно и не дорого! Порции большие, советую убку с ананасом!

1  Thank Agent E
Reviewed 13 July 2013

This Chinese restaurant serves more of the southern Chinese cuisine. While the ordinary Chinese menu are present in their list, the way they are prepared are distinct from the majority of the Chinese restaurants in Rome. When I inquired about the difference, the owner said that they are more of the southern Chinese tradition. I wouldn't say that it is better. BUt, I would say that it is worth trying. I believe that when it comes to food, experimentation must be balanced with familiar comfort zone. But this one is worth the adventure.

The staff are kind. They even offer customers the classic free post-meal liquor shot.

3  Thank Cris F
Reviewed 18 November 2012

It was our last night in Italy and we decided to do something different, so as we were walking down the street we stopped at the front door of the restaurant, where we were urged in by a very nice Aussie gent. As it turned out, this was a good choice for a change of pace. The menu is pretty varied with a lot of old favorites. While not the best chinese that I've had, it was quite tasty and a great evening with new friends!

Reviewed 2 September 2012

Before you start reading this, I understand that there are great pasta and pizza restaurants all over Rome, but, if you like Chinese food, you have got to eat here.

On Via Cavour, it is not much to look at from the outside, even inside, it is pretty plain. But the food was outstanding and if you are looking for a meal on a budget, this is the place for you.

The service was almost casual, yet very efficient and the second you needed anything, there was someone there to assist you.

I promise you, you will not be disappointed if you go here.

2  Thank Michael B