“A very good meal.”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Our hotel recommended this and I was at first skeptical with the mixed reviews. However this was a really good meal. Great wine list. Very flavorful food. The tiramisu was awesome. We were a very happy couple. It is expensive, however good places usually are. The location isn't so great, but it was really good food.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

My dad and I wandered in off the street as we were staying in the neighborhood. The main courses were incredibly expensive for what you actually get; however the food tasted good. That I can't fault them. The music playing was a mix of pop and electronica-type stuff. It definitely didn't fit with the rest of the restaurant's ambiance. I wouldn't choose to eat here again.

1  Thank RunsAmok
Reviewed 23 August 2013

My family & I,were recommended by the staff of the Nova Domus Hotel,to dine at this restaurant.
It was just walking distance from our hotel,and when we got there the lights outside and the
atmosphere was unforgettable,so very romantic,as the weather was also stunning.The waiter
gave us the wine list and the menu.We toasted our health and drinking beautiful wine.I,ordered
Grilled Lamb chops with veggies etc,and the others Prawns,Chicken.etc etc.When the food arrived, we were shocked of the size of the plates and the enormous quantity.I,had 9 lamb chops,I could not believe it.The presentation was fabulous.Although it was expensive it was worth it!!No regrets at all.Luigi our waiter was so pleasant,helpful,and cheerful which made us booked everyday to dine at this FAB restaurant.We highly recommend this place.
Radford.C

Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited this restaurant and very quickly discovered on reading the menu that the pricing is very much on the high side. So we decided to share a starter of marinated sea bass. The waiter offered us some bread (but we later discovered that this was charged for). We had to ask for olive oil and balsamic vinegar to compliment the bread. Our main courses were Turbot fillet with potato and mix salad side order and lamb with french fries and grilled vegetables side order. We decided not to have dessert due to cost and I just had a Cappachino. We had two 1 liter bottles of sparkling water and 1 Italian Beer. Total cost : ?106.00. While the food was good, it was too expensive. About ?80 would have been enough.

1  Thank Donalshanaghy
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

The menu is a little pricey, lots of options though. We sat there for almost 20 minutes before we were able to order drinks. Another big wait to order our food. We ordered a salad starter and pizza. You have to pay 4€ for bread, so we skipped that. The salad was good. My margarita pizza was decent. My husband's crust was undercooked. I asked for my pizza to be boxed up to take home. The server forgot about it and it was thrown out. He did apologize and offered to make me a new one, but we declined as we had already settled up and were ready to go. We wanted to order dessert, which took another half hour to get someone's attention. The gelato was good but melted in a martini glass on arrival. We had 2 different servers, which became confusing when we would have to order our drinks or dessert twice. They automatically charge you 15% on your bill for service. I normally don't mind that, but usually the service equates the tip. In this case, it was not deserved. Lots of waiting and poor service.

1  Thank Foodandwineanytime