“Exceptional Restaurant in pleasant suburb” 5 of 5 bubbles

Accasadi
Ranked #887 of 12,044 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$16 - US$38
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ashford, United Kingdom
“Exceptional Restaurant in pleasant suburb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Real Roman Restaurant in real modern day Rome. Best place to eat if you stay at City Guest House. Highly commended.

Visited June 2014

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Rome, Italy
“Delicious food in a very pleasant environment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

I am from Rome and I must say this is a restaurant where I always like to go. Far from the busting center but within easy reach by undergroung, it offers great and innovative recipes combined with unique quality of ingredients and a very pleasant atmosphere. Staff is friendly and extremely nice. And there's a lot of small things which make it special (bunch of home made bread, great ambience, soft lights and a great selection of wines). Tip: be sure to book your table since it's always full, every day of the week.

• Visited April 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A++ ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

Delicious food, great ambience, and the waiting staff was lovely. Be sure to book a table in advance, though! The place is so good it's full every day of the week.

Montreal, Canada
“Eat, Drink, and Dine with Romans !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

I wish I had kept a copy of the menu that night. Attached to the City Guest House hotel where we stayed is the Accasadi Pizzeria Trattoria. We tried to get in one evening and soon learned no reservation no table. So having reserved for the next night our party of four realised quickly what made this eatery so popular, the food, the ambiance and the service. This is a local / neighborhood trattoria filled with so many colorful and wonderful characters. For me it was like Fellini had made a modern movie in this well decorated and vibrant décor. The menu had some classics but mostly a modern fusion cuisine and I wish I could have tried many of their dishes. Means I have to go visit again in the future. Highlight were the bruschetta with artichoke paste and prosciutto, the seafood couscous appetizer, the gazpacho Italian style and my spaghetti carbonara with truffles. By the way they make their own bread to die for. Prices were reasonable for a gastropub style restaurant including wine and food and water for the 4 of us it came to 80 euros. Oh so reasonable! This is a 5 star restaurant in my book. We were treated like welcomed visitors and I my compliments the staff and the attention they gave us. Ah! La Dolce Vita.

• Visited July 2013
Athens, Greece
“Great choice!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

If you want to have great food, in a really nice place, with high available service, then Accasadi is where you should go. However, you must be prepared to wait and wait and wait to find a table because of its popularity, so it is better to have a reservation or call before you go. In any case you will enjoy your lunch with any choice of their menu (we had 7 different choices and they were the one better than the other!) and in the end you will definitely feel it worth the waiting!
I will surely go again!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Sophia D

Been to Accasadi? Share your experiences!