“I loved the place!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living/Dining areas Living/Dining areas
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Facade
Entryway of building
Front door and the building's entryway
Entrance Living/Dining areas
Outside of the apartment
Street corner
Street view
Living/Dining areas
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

moleso55
Moscow, Russia
“I loved the place!”
Reviewed 19 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I loved the place! I traveled with my wife and kids and the space was awesome! Clean and fresh apartment! Localization excelent! It would be better if you had air conditionair! But this is not a problem, the fans is anough! I realy recommend this apartment!!!!

23 Jul 2018
Thank you for having chosen my apartment in Rome and I hope welcome you again for your next visit in the Eetrnal City.
aazzop
Taipei, Taiwan
“good value for money”
Reviewed 27 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Location not busy and less noisy; friendly and professional host; excellent place for vacation or business; good value for money.

28 May 2018
Thank you for having chosen my apartment for your roman vacation and respected at all my property. I Hope welcome you again in Eternal City for your next visit.
fgir0d
Montreal, Canada
“Not so romantic but very comfortable”
Reviewed 30 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I don't know why this apartment is called romantic, I would call it comfortable. It is very comfortable and convenient apartment to spend a few days in Rome for vacation or work, has almost everything that is needed, good location, quiet and good value. The staff is very professional and welcoming. Great!!

Your age range 50-64
2 May 2018
I'm happy to know you had nice time in Rome and in my apartment during your stay. I hope to welcome you again in the Eternal City.
cegli75
Vitebsk Region, Belarus
“Very good”
Reviewed 24 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Good apartment, good place, good staff, good price. We had very good stay in your apartment. Thank you for all.

1 May 2018
Thank you for choosing my apartment for your holidays in Eternal City. It was a pleasure have you and your family as guestes. Hope meet you again.
Roman V
Ancona, Italy
“Host available and accurate”
Reviewed 14 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Host available and accurate. The apartment is clean, spacious and cozy. Excellent double bathrooms. We will surely come back in this apartment for our next holiday in Rome.

13 Feb 2018
It was really my pleasure having you as my guests and glad that you had very pleasant stay in my apartment. Thanks again for having chosen my property in Rome.
franciscl...
Seoul, South Korea
“lovely Roman holiday apartment.”
Reviewed 25 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My family of 4 spent a 4 days in this lovely Roman holiday apartment. The property is everything as stated in description and more, we appreciated how inviting it was, the warmth welcome given to us, the comfort of the location and cleanliness. Close by are restaurants, supermarkets, pizzerias, bars, bus stops etc. This location puts you within 5minutes of the Trastevere center, yet at the same time the area is very peaceful and you feel your away from the hustle and bustle of being in a city. We would recommend this location to everyone who wants to enjoy their vacation in Rome.

27 Oct 2017
I'm happy to know you and your family had nice time in Rome and in my apartment during your stay.
I hope to welcome you again in the Eternal City.
James B
“Apartament was very clean and comfortable”
Reviewed 11 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Apartament was very clean and comfortable, with very good localization and well organized.
Shopping street,Trastevere,bus stop,Taxy station,super market,... all nearby. Moreover, owner and his staff are really pleasant and helpful persons.
We like it 100% and we love Rome.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing