“Highest Quality Leather in Rome!”
Review of T Nobile

T Nobile
Ranked #70 of 519 Shopping in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: IN"Via dei Pettinari"a street that connects Trastevere with Campo de fiori right by the magnificient Ponte Sisto you can find a leather goods and crafts shop where all the articles are handmade exclusively in Italy.Even the leather it self comes from italians.As soon as you come in you will feel a unique sensation like you walk into an old shop in the 50’s.Do not forget that it's our own product
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were looking for leather bags as gifts for both of our moms. We spent a view hours the night before researching the best places to buy leather and T-nobile came up as a very recommended place. We stopped by the next day and were not at all disappointed! Leather has never felt so buttery smooth, soft, and beautiful. Unlike other stores we visited, all the leather goods from T-nobile were crafted by the owners (you can even see their work station in the back of the store). We left with two beautifully crafted bags for our moms, a wallet for my dad and even a crossbody for myself because their items were so irresistable! I am so glad we came across T-nobile-their leather goods and staff are of the best quality. Will be back again!

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We visited this shop a few days before our return home in early May. What a wonderful shop! Lovely leather goods, all hand made by the owners. Brilliant colours and excellent selection of handbags, satchels and back packs of various sizes and leather weights, texture etc... The prices were very reasonable, especially when compared to Florence. I found wonderful small, lightweight and high quality souvenirs for family (belts, wallets and sunglass cases). A wonderful opportunity to walk and explore Rome with this shop as your destination reward. The staff are patient and knowledgeable, no pressure sales. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

All the staffs are friendly and the bags are pretty with many types and colors, bags for men and women! Highly recommended store❤️

Enrico G, Direttore generale at T Nobile, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

thank you .See you the next time jo

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We visited this shop 3 times on our trip to Rome (it was on our route,) bought something every time! Great quality purses, wallets and belts. Good prices too. Friendly staff who were very helpful and not pushy.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I visited this shop on a whim and was very happy I went inside. The staff were very helpful and friendly without being overly obsequious. Everything is handmade and reasonably priced, especially for the quality. I felt no pressure to purchase something, and I didn't purchase anything on my first visit. When I returned to the store, the owner recognized me, and we had a really nice interchange. Was glad I brought something home to remind me of Rome!