Open today: 10:30 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Smell of Genuine Leather

We stumbled across this shop by coincidence whilst walking through Rome. Genuine products and we... read more

Reviewed 8 December 2018
X8067QZmatthewf
via mobile
Lovely Leather Store worth Finding

We had a difficult time finding the store at first, but once located we were rewarded with lots of... read more

Reviewed 21 November 2018
WickedWalt
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Rome
from US$56.59
More Info
from US$169.92
More Info
All reviews leather goods lovely leather italian leather trip to rome belts calf gifts factory shop
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were looking for leather bags as gifts for both of our moms. We spent a view hours the night before researching the best places to buy leather and T-nobile came up as a very recommended place. We stopped by the next day and were not at all disappointed! Leather has never felt so buttery smooth, soft, and beautiful. Unlike other stores we visited, all the leather goods from T-nobile were crafted by the owners (you can even see their work station in the back of the store). We left with two beautifully crafted bags for our moms, a wallet for my dad and even a crossbody for myself because their items were so irresistable! I am so glad we came across T-nobile-their leather goods and staff are of the best quality. Will be back again!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We visited this shop a few days before our return home in early May. What a wonderful shop! Lovely leather goods, all hand made by the owners. Brilliant colours and excellent selection of handbags, satchels and back packs of various sizes and leather weights, texture etc... The prices were very reasonable, especially when compared to Florence. I found wonderful small, lightweight and high quality souvenirs for family (belts, wallets and sunglass cases). A wonderful opportunity to walk and explore Rome with this shop as your destination reward. The staff are patient and knowledgeable, no pressure sales. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

All the staffs are friendly and the bags are pretty with many types and colors, bags for men and women! Highly recommended store❤️

Date of experience: October 2017
Enrico G, Direttore generale at T Nobile, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

thank you .See you the next time jo

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We visited this shop 3 times on our trip to Rome (it was on our route,) bought something every time! Great quality purses, wallets and belts. Good prices too. Friendly staff who were very helpful and not pushy.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I visited this shop on a whim and was very happy I went inside. The staff were very helpful and friendly without being overly obsequious. Everything is handmade and reasonably priced, especially for the quality. I felt no pressure to purchase something, and I didn't purchase anything on my first visit. When I returned to the store, the owner recognized me, and we had a really nice interchange. Was glad I brought something home to remind me of Rome!

Date of experience: July 2017