“The Best Souvenir”

T Nobile
Ranked #62 of 541 Shopping in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: IN"Via dei Pettinari"a street that connects Trastevere with Campo de fiori right by the magnificient Ponte Sisto you can find a leather goods and crafts shop where all the articles are handmade exclusively in Italy.Even the leather it self comes from italians.As soon as you come in you will feel a unique sensation like you walk into an old shop in the 50’s.Do not forget that it's our own product
Reviewed 29 August 2018

I am so happy we stumbled across this treasure trove of beautiful Italian leather. The staff was so sweet and not pushy at all. They resized my purse straps and custom fit the belts I bought. I bought souvenirs for my whole family. My only regret is I didn't buy more. Highly recommend T Nobile if you are looking for beautiful quality leather to bring home.

Date of experience: August 2018
"factory"
"shop"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I was on a mission one day in Italy to find a proper genuine leather bag in Italy.

I looked in and out of all the stores everywhere, but not a single place really had what I wanted nor was it the best quality.

I searched for top leather goods stores and came upon a list of the top ten. Luckily, most weren’t too far apart. Every store had great reviews and you could see the difference in quality from the other stores I visited.

I visited four or five of these stores, but I wasn’t quite convinced. I sat to eat and pick one. However, I remembered that T Nobile was #2 in that list but I had not visited since it was a bit off path my tour de shops.

I took the good ol’ “I’m here so why not go?” Approach, and I’m so glad I did.

To cut the story short: this shop should be #1 on any leather goods list by a mile! (Yes, I did go to the supposed #1)

The gentlemen and ladies in the store were very friendly and helpful. The quality of the bags and such was great, as they explained that they have their own factory in Florence using bull and calf leather, meaning the best quality leather. I was sold because I finally found a bag that I really wanted for an unbeatable price compared to the way up-marked ones from before.

And a small detail: I couldn’t pick between two colors so I was told to go walk think it over and come back the next day.
Compare to being told in other places that they would give you a ‘discount’ to seal the deal.

Maybe it makes no difference to others, but to me that’s the sign of honest shops.

I now have an amazing Italian leather travel bag and i bought gifts for my family as well!

This is THE store to go for leather goods.

Thank you!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Before visiting T-Noble, I went to other highly rated shops to get a feel for the price and quality of other leather bag makers. When I arrived at T-Noble, I was blown away by their price and selection, and their quality was as good or better than any store I visited. The staff was also incredibly friendly and helpful. I highly recommend them!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I loved my experiences at T Nobile! I visited the store three times and found something different every time. I was so happy when, after I had mentioned that I am a painter, the wonderful gentleman recommended a fun brush holder. He also helped me to find a few gifts for family and a few for my self. Thank you again for making my trip to Rome even more memorable!

Date of experience: October 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were looking for leather bags as gifts for both of our moms. We spent a view hours the night before researching the best places to buy leather and T-nobile came up as a very recommended place. We stopped by the next day and were not at all disappointed! Leather has never felt so buttery smooth, soft, and beautiful. Unlike other stores we visited, all the leather goods from T-nobile were crafted by the owners (you can even see their work station in the back of the store). We left with two beautifully crafted bags for our moms, a wallet for my dad and even a crossbody for myself because their items were so irresistable! I am so glad we came across T-nobile-their leather goods and staff are of the best quality. Will be back again!

Date of experience: June 2018