“it's ok”

Neighbourhood: Monti
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Service was ok
Food ok
location was err ok, near hotel
watch out for the service charge PLUS the cover charge
there are better in the area

Reviewed 20 February 2013

I read the previous review, but my wife and I had risottos, and I can honestly say they were beautiful! I had the seafood risotto (can't spell fruit de mer), it was one of the best risottos I have ever tasted. Yes, they add the service, and shouldn't, but they weren't that bad, and the place was full! Don't touch the house wine, but the food was good. Maybe a star less for the wine, but I'm responding to the previous write-up, and it is about the food for me.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

Staff aren't interested in good service (tips are automatically added to the bill). When they guarantee tips regardless of service, you won't get service.

Reviewed 20 November 2012

We had dinner here while visiting Rome. The service was excellent from the time we entered
and the food and wine were outstanding. They are located close to Termini Station. I highly
Recommend!

Reviewed 4 November 2012

Absolutely shocking service from the waitress with short blonde hair, rude, arrogant, abrupt with her answers - worst we've ever experienced.
I had pasta which arrived a full ten minutes before the other three meals we'd ordered, two of which were pizzas.
Plates were slammed down especially when we asked her to slice the kids pizzas. The bill was also dropped on the table. I guess we can all have a bad day but other reviews seem consistent to our experience.
On paying the bill and leaving the restaurant we weren't even greeted with goodbye! I can see now why they include the [poor] service charge as not many would leave a tip if treated in a similar manner. We met some really nice, pleasant staff in other restaurants during our stay in Rome. Don't waste your time and money here, avoid at all costs.