“Wonderfully pizza's”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Monti
Neighbourhood: Monti
Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

We noticed this restaurant if the street and came in to have a quick dinner, big suprise was that our pizza's wheere really really good (handmade)best I had sofar in italy.

Restaurant charges service charge beware if this.

Reviewed 17 March 2013

Food was fine, service appalling, if I owned this restaurant I would sack the blond haired waitress, the only time we saw her smile was when she left for the evening. We ordered 2 pizzas, bruschetta, red wine and sparkling water. The wine was fine but the water was flat, when we asked to have it replaced, the waitress explained that the Itallians drink their sparkling water this way, to which I replied that called still water, another waitress then came over and replaced it with a large bottle of sparkling water and then charged us for it. Would not recommend this place at all, there are far better places within 100 metres.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

After a long day of walking around Rome me and my boyfriend decided to try this restaurant. After siting down the waitress (a young blonde lady) came and gave us our menu's without even smiling or greeting us. When taking our order she seemed like she couldn't get away fast enough and when she did give us the food she stood staring at us for the duration of the meal which was slightly off putting. I decided on spaghetti but i didn't enjoy it and unfortunately left half of the meal. The good thing in this restaurant was the location other then that it was not very enjoyable and i did not return for the remainder of my time in Rome.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Service was ok
Food ok
location was err ok, near hotel
watch out for the service charge PLUS the cover charge
there are better in the area

Reviewed 20 February 2013

I read the previous review, but my wife and I had risottos, and I can honestly say they were beautiful! I had the seafood risotto (can't spell fruit de mer), it was one of the best risottos I have ever tasted. Yes, they add the service, and shouldn't, but they weren't that bad, and the place was full! Don't touch the house wine, but the food was good. Maybe a star less for the wine, but I'm responding to the previous write-up, and it is about the food for me.

Been to Bella Roma? Share your experiences!