“Best place to stay in Rome ..”
Review of Suites Trastevere

Suites Trastevere
Ranked #18 of 3,619 Rome B&B and Inns
vancouver
“Best place to stay in Rome ..”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

The location is ideal for exploring Rome! The tram stop is about 50m from the house, with direct access to one of the main transport hubs of Rome (Largo Argentina). In addition, in the immediate vicinity of the B & B: supermarket, pharmacy, public and private parking. The rooms are simply furnished, but adequate. What is important is the cleanliness, and that was given in any case! In addition, of course, the super great painting the entire room, for example, as the Pantheon, Colosseum etc. Breakfast was plentiful for Italian standards. And ideally, that you could use throughout the day (coffee, juices, croissants ...)! Very convenient and the round-the-clock available Internet PC! And then there was Marco - our host ... Perfect service! You haven't been to Rome before book your trip now .

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Belgique - Canada
Reviewed 14 January 2014

It is my second visit in Rome at the Suites trastevere BBB and it was, once again, a real pleasure!

The rooms are beautiful and marco is a perfect host; he will give you the best advices in regards to your needs.

I also love the area : trastevere - which is not so crowded but still so close to everything.

Second visit but not the last. Im in love with Rome and this BBB

Thanks again Marco and see you soon :)

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Perama, Greece
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I spent a few days in Rome a month ago and had the best time of my life. The hotel I stayed in played an important role as Marco - the owner - was very friendly and attending.
The room was clean and elegantly decorated. Also, the location was very convenient as transportation to and from the city centre was just outside the hotel.
I promised Marco that I'll definitely come back and bring friends as well!

Room Tip: Any room in this hotel is just perfect.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Podgorica, Montenegro
Reviewed 3 January 2014

This hotel is my favorite place to stay in Rome! This time I went with a friend for New Year's celebration. The room was (as always) lovely, clean and very authentic. They also served us a typical and delicious 'cornetto' with cappuccino. Paradise. Marco was on the hand for any kind of information. The fact that I'm returning every once in awhile says a lot by itself. Compliments!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Staten Island
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I spent a great deal of time planning our FIRST European vacation for my husband and I this past September. After months and months of research & planning, I decided upon this B&B based upon a few factors. Location was #1! I wanted to stay in the Trastevere area of Rome. #2 - Trip Advisor reviews were practically perfect! And what finalized my decision was reason #3 - Marco - the B&B owner and his professionalism and attentiveness to my questions & concerns. As soon as I booked the room through a third party website, I was contacted within minutes from Marco. I have to admit I probably was a bit of a nuisance with all of my questions/concerns etc - but he was very patient and always answered my questions within a timely manner. I knew I had made the right choice - after all - this was all new to me! Anyway, upon arrival, Marco greeted us and gave us details of our stay and how to navigate the area. We were even provided a cell phone with his number on speed dial - just in case! It gave me great comfort knowing he was just a phone call away if we needed anything. The rooms were perfect for what we needed and I loved the privacy of it all! He even offered an amazing restaurant suggestion which ended up being the best meal of our trip (probably our lives!) I would absolutely return to Trastevere Suites - hopefully sooner rather than later! I can certainly say I left my heart in Rome - and part of it at Suites Trastevere!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Athens, Greece
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Marco,thank you for everything!It was the second time I have visited Rome and Suites Trastevere and I left with the best memories!I hope I will come soon and enjoy your hospitality,the cleanliness and the warm environment of your rooms again!

• Stayed December 2013
San Francisco
Reviewed 29 December 2013

In stayed in Suite Trastevere on a one week visit in Rome. Suite Trastevere the best kept little secret in Rome. It is centrally located near the train station and access to public transportation. The room was beautifully decorated, the bed was super comfortable and the linens were sooo luxuriously yummy. A comfortable bed and linens are important to me when traveling. Marco the owner was exceptional and made my stay memorable. He gave me his contact info and said he could be an emergency contact as I was traveling alone. The breakfast was an extra special touch. I would go back in a heart beat. Alejanda from San Rafael, CA.

Room Tip: I requested a comfortable bed and I got it.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo