“Very nice rooms and great location”
Review of Chroma Hotel

Chroma Hotel
Ranked #1,313 of 3,779 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

This b&b offers very well designed and big rooms In a good location.

The staff is really friendly, and overall for the price, we'd say is one of the best alternatives In Rome.

The breakfast is ok and the bathrooms have a lot of space.

Definetly going back.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Juan Jose Anton... A

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Nice enough place ,but would not call it a Hotel,just a B&B. Had breakfast but no choice just a toasted sandwich with juice and coffee. Room was ok but no windows ,I could hear the reception outside our room,it has wi fi but had to ask to get connected .dont think I would stay again as I wanted a hotel.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 April 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 28 March 2013

We spent a few mights in this hotel, and were pleased with the experience. Close to the termini, the rooms were nice and felt clean, each room has a different design. The breakfast wasn't super great but they did have a "buffet" of sorts and had some fresh fruit, yogurt ect. If you are planning on touring Rome I would recommend the hotel. If you are planning on staying in the hotel most of the day, this wouldn't be the most interesting hotel to stay at. We were touring Rome and wanted a central, clean, comfortable hotel, and this one was great.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2013

We stayed one night at this hotel, a very pleasant night I must say. Staff was very friendly, breakfast was adequate, but what makes this hotel different from all other hotels I have seen is the extreme modern design of its rooms. Faucets, rain shower, everything was special and nothing like what I have seen before and we liked the result. However, with respect to the shower, they have gone a bit over the top, as we had real difficulties figuring out how to control both the temperature and water volume with the single one faucet.

Room Tip: The window of our room looked out upon the breakfast area. Maybe, not the best room if you want to s...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anton M
Reviewed 4 January 2013

I regret visiting the hotel because of the armature behavior of the staff and the directory. Unfortunately I had to find out the hard way how easy it is to find trouble when people just don’t know their work.
The big mistake I made was choosing the hotel.Lack of air and light in the apartments turned minor disadvantages when I decided to pay using my credit card.
The 17 year old boy that understood no English at all double charged my card despite of the fact that I adviced him that it wasn’t proper to just pull out the card when the machine didn’t show signs of responding.
I found out the double charge one minute after it was done so ,after consulting my bank, I asked to cancel it the simple way directly from the machine.
I was very surprised by their answer. They didn’t know how! So they asked from me to wait till the morning to contact with their bank.
While departing from the hotel I was reassured that everything was fine. Unfortunately nothing was. The double charge were never cancelled by the directory of the hotel.That forced me to loose one day of work in order to make a “dispute charge” application and not only that. I’m charged with all the interest of their mistake until my application is confirmed.
In conclusion if u insist booking a hotel smelling asian kitchen, without air and natural light go to chroma suites.But ,for God’s sake do NOT use your credit card.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple