“Perfect location”

Ranked #23 of 1,257 Hotels in Rome
Pelotas, RS
“Perfect location”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

A hidden secret. Perfect room and location. Good service with excellent english. The shower is fantastic and the bed is outstanding. Nothing bad to comment. The reception is closed in certain periods but it did not bother us at all.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank PedroHallal

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Finland
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed in this lovely apartment hotel for four nights. Location was perfect, one block from Spanish Steps, just 5 to 20 minutes walk from almost any sight. It felt like home as from the street you wouldn't notice it as a hotel, no signs - just a delicate glass door to a very small reception area. So felt a bit like local Roman just sneaking into a house. No other services in this hotel.
A sister hotel 5 minutes walk from here served a wonderful breakfast. Actually loved the short walk in the morning drowsy and awakening streets. Breakfast's variety was good for us. The quality of all ingredients was top class. Service perfect at the breakfast room - lovely and always so friendly and smiling lady kept everything tidy and took away all the little morning stress you might have sometimes with her loveliness.
Actually the bed in the room gave a bit of that morning stress as it was not as comfortable as it should have been. You felt the springs. Could have slept better. Another small gripe was the wifi which was not fast and also many times connection was weak to the wifi router.
The room was otherwise very nice though. Very comfy and classy decoration. Even the picture on the wall was charismatic. Aircon worked all right. The noise from the street was well isolated, though you can always hear something in Rome. Nespresso machine was complimentary and we used it on daily basis. Clean room. A lot of restaurants just on the nearby streets, and actually everywhere in this area.

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Kent
Reviewed 27 August 2013

As everyone else has already said this hotel is in a great location and allows you to walk to all the main tourist sites. There's also lots of nice restaurants nearby. As for the hotel, the room was simple but very pleasant, the shower was amazing (especially after pounding the pavements for the day!) and overall we enjoyed our stay. Every member of staff we met was very friendly and check in and out took just a few minutes.

The only down side was that the walls are obviously really thin, we could hear the people in the next room and it sounded like a herd of elephants were staying in the room above us. Whilst we're not the type to lay in too late, we also weren't planning on waking at the crack of dawn as our fellow guests were, so we were awoken earlier than planned every morning. Not the end of the world but somewhat annoying.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I gotta to say this that I've been to many countries. And I would like to compliment that this is one of the best or should I say the best boutique hotel in the entire Europe.

Here comes the illustration: when I first landed in Roma from Barcelona, the airline lost my luggage. I was devastated. Really. Big time. I've no mood to shop, to do anything.

All this tearing pieces come to an end when I arrived at the hotel. I was greeted by the amiable, pretty and service oriented lady, named Miki. She shows us the room ard individually, with personal touch explaining to us the various features of the room.

Immediately, I told her that I lost my luggage. Without hesitation, she asked me for all the details for the missing luggage so she can follow up for me. And indeed she contacted umpteen times to the airport just to let me have a peace of mind for a couple of day till I leave.

Next, we asked for dinner recommendation. She's very specific, asking us what type of food do we prefer. For instance, if you want just fish or just meat, she will recommend different restaurant to us. Next she will call the restaurant and make reservation for us. It's the same when we want to visit the colosseum as well. She booked for us and passed the letter of confirmation to our room directly after we had our dinner.
Her service is simply superb.

Anyway, I would like to say that she's the reason why I felt better even though I've lost my luggage. In the end, she managed to locate my luggage. Next if you need any taxi services, she walked the extra mile just to get the taxi for us. One word for her, brilliant.

Just want to say that if you want to have a taste of the best service in Europe, you gotta book this hotel now. You will not regret at all.

For that, thank you MIKI from the bottom of my heart :)

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Kingleylim
London
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Located five minutes from the Spanish steps this all suite boutique hotel was in a terrific location and provided excellent service . The junior suite was modern and comfortable while not being large. The bathroom was well appointed with a great shower.
Overall highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
perth
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We read reviews on trip advisor and very pleased we booked Mario de'Fiori 37 would highly recommend this stylish apartment hotel, fantastic location in the heart of Rome. We are very fussy with rooms and they meet all our requirements very clean,great bed & bathroom.
The staff are all very helpful Giuseppe,& Martina went out of there way to help, with site seeing shopping and restaurants where the locals all go and we were not disappointed, especially coming from an Italian background.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank fergie22Perth
perth
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Perfectly located apartment style hotel. I can only comment on the top floor suite which was well appointed, spacious and had excellent air conditioning.
A very nice touch was the little booklet which contained very useful information on the area, good shopping and restaurants suggestions.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple