Frank's House
Hotels.com
US$244
US$211
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Nord Nuova Roma(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$211
Agoda.com
US$1,590
US$847
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfantastic staygave us a maptermini stationapartmentattractions
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2010

My husband and I stay at Frank house for about 3 days. The apt it is very clean, very modern and Frank hospitality is amazing! He gave us such a good tips to eat around (best Breakfast place) and just about Rome was perfect! I love it Frank and will definitely will go back to your place!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2010

Frank's House was perfect for my stay in Rome. I was traveling with my mom and we wanted something clean and affordable. Not only did we get that, but we got Frank too! He was so helpful in giving us useful information to get around Rome, both touristy and not. The area has easy access to Termini station and public transportation to city center where all the big sites are. Plus there were some amazing coffee bars and pastry shops around the corner, which of course we frequented. Frank's House has two rooms, one larger with a bathroom and one smaller with use of a hallway bathroom. Both options were great. Next time I'm in Rome, I'm staying here!

• Stayed: June 2010
Reviewed 14 June 2010

We stayed here for four nights in early June as part of a two week trip to Europe. We had arranged our arrival time with Frank prior. He was waiting for us when we arrived and showed us to our room. Frank's is an apartment with two rooms- one with a private bathroom (which is what we had) and one with a bathroom located in the main hallway. Our room was very spacious with a very nice, modern bathroom. The bed was comfortable and we had a beautiful terrace with flowers.

The location is also good. You are within walking distance to the Colleseum and the Metro and bus stop is within a block or two from the hotel. It didn't take long to get anywhere in the city. We purchased Roma Passes when we arrived at the train station, and it was very easy to take the public transportation everywhere.

Frank was very helpful with showing us the lay of the city, recommending places, etc. He was also able to get us a driver to the airport on the day of our departure for a 6am flight. This was incredibly helpful.

The room we had did have ac, which was very nice because it was very hot in Rome. The building also has an elevator, so we didnt have to take four flights of stairs each time we came or went. The bathroom had a hairdryer, which was very convenient.

We would stay here again and would recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2010

Frank's was our first stop once we arrived to Rome from New York City. Frank sent us an email the morning of our stay while were on the plane en route to confirm our stay, which we obviously didn't check. As a result, Frank wasn't expecting us so he didn't hear us knocking. Thankfully, his nice neighbor called him on his mobile phone, and we got in to the place. Frank gave our room away, but lucky for us, the second smaller room was still available. Frank was very apologetic and nice. The room and place was perfect for us, very modern and airy, private and in a convenient location right off the metro and near Termini Station. For the price, it provides decent value during the high season and I would definitely recommend it to any my friends.

Just one piece of advice, if you stay here, be proactive and contact Frank yourself a day or 2 before your stay to confirm your travel.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2010

Frank's House is clean, welcoming, modern and CHEAP! It is an amazing value, and Frank is a great host and communicator. The elevator was going to be repaired the week we were staying there and he made sure that we knew that before we came. The location is perfect and so close to the train station that you can get anywhere. I love the modern bathrooms and the WiFi and Frank had amazing tips for great places to explore that you would not find in any guidebook. It was really a pleasure and an experience I have not had before (this was my 20th trip to Rome) and hope to have again! I have recommended Frank's Place to friends, family, and co-workers and ALL have had a great experience.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple