“Quick lunch”
Review of Burger Bistrot

Burger Bistrot
Reserve with
Burger Bistrot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #67 of 13,557 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Neighbourhood: Monti
Neighbourhood: Monti
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Super friendly server, we were craving a burger after a week in Italy. Delicious clean chic interesting restaurant for a quick meal. Only missing milkshakes ;).

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were actually staying quite near this place,but didn't know how close we actually were.The burger and fries lunch deal was super and the cheesecake delicious.The girl serving was amazing..friendly with a great attitude.She looks like Sara Jessica Parker too!....but much younger of course

Matteo C, Proprietario at Burger Bistrot, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear

thank you so much I LOVE SARA JESSICA PARKER!!!!
and also thanks a lot for all the compliments.

We hope you have a nice stay in Rome

Federica =)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited this place with my girlfriend. Expected it to be out the door busy but when we arrived there wasn't a single other person in the place. This had me wondering why it had such good reviews and so little people in the place. Ordered anyway, I went for the Diablo one and my girlfriend went for the bacon cheese. Great choice of beers to join it, a little over priced for some of the imported beers though really. Burger came and we were explained how it was made which was very interesting. In terms of taste it does taste very nice, anyone from Dublin it's basically just like Bunsen. Only problem was the actual heat, it was like warm at best not at all hot. Mine also wasn't spicy in the slightest. I'd reccomend the bacon cheese one though it was really really good, just a little cold is all. Had the french fries with it which were also lovely. Overall I defiantly reccomend going here if you get bored of eating pasta and pizza like we did!

Matteo C, Proprietario at Burger Bistrot, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ConorOC820

thanks for the positive review,
Italians eat very late, that's why at 7 pm it's half empty.
We apologize if the burger wasn't spicy enough, we brought you more spicy sauce if you had told us.
We've never been to Dublin but when we'll go, we absolutely eat to Bunsen to see if it is similar to us. Surely, however,in Rome you can eat this kind of burger only from us!
Have a nice stay in Rome! =)

The Staff

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Being from Texas, BBQ is a way of life. These guys put any burger in Texas to shame! The meat is perfectly cooked, not greasy but juicy. The bread is phenomenal and the sauces and toppings are top notch. I had the specialty burger with pulled pork and cole slaw. My wife had the Cod burger. My sons went with the Angus steak burger with a fried egg. Everyone of us agreed... best burger and I wanted to order another to go! Could not be happier with the service and the atmosphere. Our server was fantastic and he engaged us in great conversation. Will definitely come back and recommend to anyone visiting the Colosseum. It’s just a quick walk from the attraction. Again- WOW!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely meal and great meat, but after a sunny day and walk all day I really could have used some ice!

Dear Katia

We understand the need of ice with the heat of Rome! but unfortunately we can not yet have the ice machine.We keep the temperature of the refrigerators very very low for solve the problem.

Have a nice stay in Rome!

The Staff

Been to Burger Bistrot? Share your experiences!