“Wonderful place to stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Croft9
Rome, Italy
“Wonderful place to stay”
Reviewed 4 February 2018 for a stay in March 2017

When I was in Rome, I stayed in two different places, one is hotel and another is this place. I prefer Peacock garden B&B, because
Peacock garden was placed in very nice area in Rome, and it was absolutely clean (to tell the truth, cleanest place i’ve ever stayed in Italy)
I also met very nice lady owner of this place, she was always nice to me!
Many time, she tried to help me, and asked me what I need to know for my trip
I had healthy-italian-breakfast while i’m staying, every morning was wonderful with her and her staffs.
I could enjoyed my last trip in Rome with Peacock garden apartment!

이 곳은 아주 깨끗하고 아침 잘 나오고 또 주인장이 매우 친절했던 곳이에요, 바티칸 근처에 이런 장소 없을 거에요
많은 장소를 찾아봤지만 위치, 교통편이 넘 불편했고 호텔에서도 있어봤는데 휴식보다는 단순히 기절하고 머무는 곳 같았거든요...아무래도 마음이 편안한 곳을 찾다보니 사람들의 평가에 의존할 수 밖에 없어서 찾다보니 이 비엔비가 나왔는데 정말 사람들 말대로 처음 만났어도 마치 이미 알던 사람처럼 너무너무 친절하게 대해주시더라구요..ㅠㅠ 혼자 여행하면서 이렇게 마음 편안하게 머물러본적 처음이었네요~~ 이탈리아인이 운영하는 곳이라 걱정을 했는데, 솔직히 게스트하우스 가면 현지인보다 외국인이 운영하는 곳이 훨 많잖아요, 그들도 친절하겠지만 현지 이탈리아 사람과 매일 아침 이탈리아에 대해서 이야기하고 또 정보를 얻는다는건 정말 값진 경험이었어요!

5 Feb 2018
Dearest Mrs Han,
thank You so much for your positive and useful feedback about Peacock Garden Apartment.
We will waiting for you next time you are in Rome at the end of 2018.
All the best!
Gennaro-D...
“An amazing apartment in the center of Rome”
Reviewed 4 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

It is my second holiday in Matilde's apartment, and I will surely choose this solution again, thanks to a lot of aspects: firstly, the subway is 200 metres from the apartment, and so is easy to move in Rome; moreover, should you rather not move with public transport, is easy to walk to places like Saint Peter's cathedral and Vatican museums, both really close to the apartment, and also neighborhoods such as Trastevere are nearby and short to walk to. To sum up, i strongly recommend this apartment if your aim is to visit the city of Rome

5 Feb 2018
Dear Mr De Paola,
i want thank You so much for your precious feedback about Peacock Garden apartment and i sincerely hope You will enjoy again this property in the future.
liacimini
Bologna, Italy
“A little paradise...near Vatican! =)”
Reviewed 8 January 2018 for a stay in April 2017

I went to visit Rome in April for my birthday. The city was amazing but the apartment was as good as the city!! We had a very pleasant stay, the apartment had everything needed and the location couldn't have been more confortable. So I recommend it a lot and I'm sure I'll visit again :)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
8 Jan 2018
Your Home far from Home:
you are welcome whenever you like,
thanks a lot.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing