1. We were charge extra 50EU for so called "late arrival" . No one advised us of this charge.
2. There was a problem with hot water and we had to shower with cold water some of the times.
3. Breakfast was served not within the building but in asmall coffee house, not continental but just some joghurt , a croissant and coffee that was always not hot enough.
4. We were moved from room to room: at the beginning we've recevied a room for 4 persons(!) and by the end of our stay we had a room so small that we had to put our luggage under the bed, simply for lack of space.
5. We went for a few days to Florence and were given a key to our room so we can use it upon return. And here the surprise - once we came back there were some other people staying in "our room".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B Trastevere Relais is in the very heart of the caratheristic area of Trastevere in Rome. The B&B Trastevere Relais is on the second floor of an ancient building of late ‘800. The property offers the comfort and the smartness of a five stars relais and is composed of five rooms: two double or twin bedded rooms, a single room with a confortable french bed, a suite with a rest room, a four bedded room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK) and Hotel.de so you can book your Trastevere Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.