“遇到过的最好的服务”

Hotel Meraviglia
Ranked #796 of 3,643 Rome B&B and Inns
“遇到过的最好的服务”
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Hotel MERAVIGLIA is one of the best hotel that I meet in Europe. Have a good price also have the best service. Thanks to Veronica, she is really very kind, explain me a lot of things, where can I go, which bus can I take...And i found the room always clean like the first day:) I will tell my friends to go there if they will go to Roma :)

• Stayed August 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 21 May 2012 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 5 nights in May. We had a twin room facing a quite inside courtyard. Excellent room. Very quiet, clean and livable. The size was fine, actually one of the smaller, but better utilized ones we stayed in across Europe. The beds are comfy and the sheets are fresh! The staff is helpful, but usually not around, but no need. Everyone speaks English and there is lots of stuff nearby. The metro is literally 1 min away to the Line A.
I thought this hotel was excellent, but I had a few issues. It was hard to find. A wood door with tiny lettering, for someone not used to the area, it could be confusing, especially late at night when we arrived. The area doesn't look great outside, but the inside of the hotel, well it's erects much just a few rooms and a hall is great. I felt safe walking around at night, but I probably wouldn't do it all the time. And lastly, we were in the room furthest from the router, so our wifi wasn't great, it was nice to have it though, so we could plan our days.
Small quips aside, this is a fantastic hotel within walking distance to everything interesting in Rome. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Rome for its great value.

Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 26 April 2012

We had a choice between a small but quiet room or a larger room facing the street. We chose the smaller one, wanting quality sleep which we got. The small fridge came in handy for storing groceries and lunches. The concierge was really nice and tried to help however she could even if she doesn't speak much english. The location seemed a little sketchy but we never felt unsafe and it was very close to the old city. We walked everywhere, even to the Vatican (more or less 5km) but there was a metro station right outside the inn. Make sure to contact them before you arrive since no one was there when we arrived. And lastly, check to make sure you're able to unlock the doors before leaving because they are a little tricky.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Catherine C
Bordeaux, Aquitaine, France
Reviewed 23 April 2012

The rooms were big and had a good view of the plaza and the staff was very kind and helpful. The room is very clean and was cleaned every day, which was great. It was sometimes hard because they don't speak much french or english, but we managed to understand each other and it was great. I would recommend this hotel to others and I would certainly stay here again. Very close to the metro also, which is helpful for early morning Vatican visits.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed 29 March 2012

We were in Rome in March and we had a great time here.The accomodation at Hotel Meraviglia was very very good, the rooms are very clean and modern furnished,the towels were changed every day, the bathroom was very clean too and the most important thing is that the location is great. In front of the hotel is the entrance at subway(Vittorio Emanuelle,very close to Termini).Very closer is a nice garden and many stores and shops from where you can buy food or souvenirs.The host was very kind with us and we asked her about all the things that we could do there.
I recommend to you with confidence because it deserves to stay here,especially of the price which was very good.look on the site and make a reservation here,is more advantageous.

Diana&Dan-Bucharest

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Diana B
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 May 2011

Really close to a metro station so we used to 3 day pass on the metro and travelled all around Rome. Hotel was clean and well presented. The hotel is located about a row of shops and it not easy to find the first time. There is a big brown double door with a small sign indicating the hotel entrance but we walked passed it several times before realising. I would recommend not going out at night alone in this area - people tended to follow me and my friend - we never had any trouble - but we were always together.

There is a great little take away just next door that does really greap pizzas for just a few euros.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
Granada, Spain
Reviewed 25 April 2011

Okay to be honest I was really nervous about the hotel and the area prior to arrival. I read mixed reviews about the place but when I arrived I was greatly impressed! When we arrived the website Anytrip.com said it was the wrong address and we had to ask another hotel where it was. We got there and had to be buzzed in to the building. Sometimes they are not there so you need to call them and let them know what time you will arrive that day so everything is prepared on time for you. Online its called a hotel, but I wouldn't call it that. Its way better, nicer, cleaner, then a hostel, but it is definitely not a hotel! Once there I was sketched out where the check in was (which is the second floor) and I was nervous about the rooms. DONT BE!!!!! Once in the room it was beautiful! The bed was the most comfortable thing I have ever slept on! The room looked recently redone (I assume it was not the only one). There is a kitchen in the hall way if you want to make coffee or breakfast. The shower was tiny but it didn't matter it was great water pressure and long hot water. The bathroom itself was really nice and clean. The room had a chair a comfy queen size bed, plasma tv, windows, closet. The room was great. There was some noise outside we could here but that's European buildings in general. The owner or manager is so helpful; he speaks great english and gives you his cell number in case you need anything at all! He would prefer you to call and ask him questions so he knows you are getting the most from your trip! The hotel is right next to the metro so you can get anywhere basically very easily. I wouldn't walk around the area at night, definitely take a cab if u can't get on the metro. All in all I enjoyed my experience here very much! I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone. It is definitely not a four star hotel but it is definitely a place where you feel comfortable, clean, welcomed! I think this place is a steal! If you can get a room for a good deal do it!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with friends