“Treat in Rome”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

La_Viaggi...
The Hague
“Treat in Rome”
Reviewed 26 June 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We are used to travel to Rome and like to try every time a new location. This time was top notch! The apartment had everything one would expect and even more. However what made the difference was the host who went out of her way to assist us. On top of organizing our transfer; she also noticed (I don’t know how as I did not flag it to her) that it was my hubby’s birthday during our stay; on that day we found a cake and a nice card when we came back to the apartment. What a treat! Furthermore; at the time of our trip I was pregnant and one morning I woke up not feeling well; not only the host assist me but she managed to get an appointment at her own gynecologist for that same morning and drove me there herself because “she wanted to be sure I was fine” ( which I was thank God!). Thank you for this amazing trip!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing