“Christmas in Rome”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

La_Viaggi...
The Hague
“Christmas in Rome”
Reviewed 27 June 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We love Rome and travel regularly over there changing each time location. This time it was a special trip as we were traveling also with my mother and my grandmother.

I had informed the host and we found in the apartment everything that could assist us during our stay. Furthermore; the apartment was spotless!
My grandmother is very religious so a trip to Vatican was a must. Not only the host organized everything but she also provided us a mass schedule for the local church.

She also check regularly on us to make sure our holiday was proceeding well.
When I told her I made some purchases that needed to be delivered once I would be back home; she offered to check with the shop to make sure that everything went well and she did.

This is was I call an amazing customer service!

Suite S
Roma
“Wow!”
Reviewed 25 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This is a lovely apartment very nicely located within walking to major attractions and necessities. Well appointed and comfortable accommodation in a great neighbourhood.
Excellent apartment with big bathroom and adequate kitchen. Exactly as shown in the images.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing