Twentyone Hotel
Hotel Navona(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$1,197
US$959
Agoda.com
Hotel Nord Nuova Roma(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$402
US$383
Cancelon
1,681 results
All reviewsround bedgreat locationlepanto metro stationvatican citymodern hotelpiazza del popolojunior suitewalking distanceminute walkspanish stepsvisiting romereception staffmini barcroissantscold meatslong weekendloved this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We felt this was a very good value hotel in a good location. The staff on reception were really helpful. They put a lot of time into helping us contact the company who were doing our airport pick up and they gave us a great recommendation for a restaurant for dinner. The décor is fresh and modern and breakfast was good at the price.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2014

A friend and I stayed here for three nights. The location was very central. The hotel was very clean and modern .We received a warm friendly welcome from Lucrezia who also provided use with lots of information regarding the hotel.
The Breakfast was good and varied, however it was disappointing that Glutton free bread was only available only one day out of three in spite of me given prior notice.
The room was large, Clean and comfortable, the wardrobe was very small and no drawer space was available. A safe was provided free of charge. The bathroom was also spacious with a large shower and the towels where changed every day.
I need to give Lucrezia a special mention as she was extremely helpful with information regarding attractions and transport, without that it would have been more difficult getting about. She was extremely friendly and nothing was to much trouble.
This hotel was very good value and I would stay there again.

Room Tip: we were on the road side it was busy with traffic. with the window closed it was not disturbing.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Apart from the welcome we received from the ladies on the front desk, the rest of our experience was poor. We booked two deluxe rooms (twin and double) in April and I provided my credit card as a deposit. One month before arriving, I emailed again to confirm that our bookings were in order - assured that everything was fine. Two days before we arrived, I received an email from Federico (sales manager) stating "Dear Sir, i'm sorry to inform you that for our problem we don't have 1 of your deluxe. we will give to you wife a standard room and we will apply a discount". So the long and short of it was (after several emails back and forward) Federico comes back flatly with "I know that is our mistake so if you want you can cancel today without penalty".

This would have been fine had it not been two days before we arrived and not in the middle of the peak season! I tried but gave up trying after a couple of hours and twenty phone calls later.So we were bumped and never given a reason - and never met Federico.

Our standard room - round bed which was foam mattress that my feet stuck out the end of. No iron, no coffee, construction next door and smell of sewerage. The worst hotel room I have ever stayed in

In saying all of this, the kids (in the deluxe twin) had a nice room!

I have never written a review on a hotel before, generally because all of the hotels I stay in on business are 100 times better that hotel 21, but I felt compelled to write this review to warn other travellers and because Federico sent me a nice email stating "Thank you for choosing Hotel twentyone for your recent stay in Rome. I was delighted to hear you had an enjoyable time at our hotel. At your convenience, would you please take a moment to share your experience online with your friends and others on your favorite travel review website?" Job done.

Room Tip: If you have to stay - only go for the deluxe rooms
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank andosindarwin
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Myself and my partner stayed at twentyone hotel for 3 nights during our first visit to Rome, and were warmly welcomed by Rita at reception on arrival. Rita was incredibly polite, friendly and knowledgable, giving us a map of Rome and annotating it with extra information including bus routes and recommended spots to visit during our stay. We had booked a standard double room, and were asked whether we would like a shower or a bath in our room when we arrived. We chose shower and were upgraded to a Junior Suite during check in after making this choice.
The room was very clean and modern, and breakfast was well stocked every day.
All staff were friendly, but Jamal (in the restaurant) really stood out. We ate in the restaurant once (food was also great), and had drinks there another night, where we were served by him on both occasions. He was attentive and jolly, with a great friendly personality, and is generally an absolute credit to the hotel.
The location of the hotel is great- 15 mins walk to The Vatican, 15 mins walk to Pantheon, 15 mins walk to Piazza del Popolo.
Would definitely recommend staying at the hotel, and will be back when visiting Rome in the future.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Excellent location. Close to all the sights. Room was comfortable and clean, very quiet.
Hotel employees were friendly and courteous, but I expect that at a $200/night hotel. Outside the hotel, I Met one decent person in the whole city, but he was a recent immigrant.

• Stayed: May 2014