“Romantic with perfect service and touristic advice”

and 1 more site!
Le Stanze di Federica
Ranked #756 of 3,668 Rome B&B and Inns
Vienne, France
“Romantic with perfect service and touristic advice”
Reviewed 23 May 2012

I must say this was a lovely stay with a perfect service, employees always smiling, with good english. We rented the jacuzzi room for 1 night and it was cosy and perfect. For 3 nights we rented a normal double room and when arriving they let us choose which one we prefered which made us feel at home. The place is well decorated and very clean. It is defenitely a perfect place for couples in search of a romantic stay very well located to visit all Rome walking. thank you to all the employees who were very comitted to us.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Milano
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I booked a room online on March 7th 2012 for the nights of March 13th and 14th. I had great expectations for this accomodation as it seemed one of the best in Rome given my absolute preference for small intimate places and according to the many excellent reviews on Tripadvisor. When I arrived at the B&B in the afternoon with great surprise I was 'welcomed' by painters decorating the walls of entrance/breakfast room, plastic sheets were all over covering the floor and furniture, with obvious dust and paint smell. I thought of an error as nobody previously mentioned me about the ongoing work. The painting went on during all my staying. Even if the bedroom was all right I felt extremely uncomfortable as painters started working both mornings at 7.00am and I had to eat breakfast in the bedroom. At checkout I expressed my disappointment to one of the young ladies who alternated for service (all very kind and comprehensive) and asked for some discount given the situation. She said she could not do anything by her initiative not being the owner. After I got home I wrote an e-mail expressing my complains. I was at least expecting some excuses. Answer never came.

Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Marco_Parenti
Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed 9 November 2011

First, you must understand that that Le Stanze is not a "typical" hotel: it's six rooms on the third floor of a building that houses offices and residences. Because of that there's no obvious signs: it took us a little searching to even find it on our arrival (it's the staircase to the right - 3rd floor - small elevator on the left!) Secondly, many of the staff only spoke Italian but fortunately one of our party spoke the laguage at least passably so that helped greatly. Thirdly, the hotel is laid out more like a large multi-bedroom condo than your typical hotel so all rooms open up to their common area rather than hallways. These factors aren't offered as negatives - just setting the expectations. We were three couples staying at Le Stanze the second week of September and we had a wonderful time at this eclectic little place. Since the hotel isn't large, it was a nice layout to get together quickly and have a more homey atmosphere. The staff were very friendly and accommodating - this is a family business and it showed in the personality of the people. We thought the location was great and, despite what one of the other reviewers mentioned, we found fabulous restaurants in the area (can't remember the names offhand). The breakfast area is small and intimate which was great for our group, they put out a nice array of different breakfast items, and make coffee to order (latte, expresso, etc.). In general, we all loved our stay there and would do so again. We do recommend Le Stanze as long as your expectations are in line with the experience. Thank you everyone at Le Stanze: we had a great time!!!

Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank Jim V
Torquay Victoria
Reviewed 23 October 2010

Well all the other reviews are in Italian. So here is one for English speakers to read. For the price of 200 euros you can have a room with a enormous spa in it, leaving no room to swing a cat. Not our cup of tea. This is a typical example of a website overselling it's hotel with attractive photos. You can have a very rickety lift, no help with your bags, and a weird reception/office/breakfast room with the soccer on the tv playing as you enter. It is basically an apartment with bedrooms posing as a luxury B & B. The people running it are very strange...I don't think they have managed a B & B before. Almost no English which made it difficult to get any information. I was hugely disappointed on arriving into Rome into this place, and to top it off the restaurants near the hotel were serving terrible food. But the location is good, the breakfast plentiful, although not gourmet. The coffee pretty good. Not value for money. But in some strange weird way, I enjoyed the experience of staying there.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank llamalady
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rome
L'Isola di Rosa
#333 of 3,668 in Rome
Le Stanze di Elisa
Le Stanze di Elisa
#329 of 3,668 in Rome

Been to Le Stanze di Federica? Share your experiences!