“Exquisite Quaint Hotel!!”

Le Stanze di Federica
Ranked #554 of 3,758 Rome B&B and Inns
“Exquisite Quaint Hotel!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2012

This hotel was heaven on earth in a very intimidating city! Impeccable service and grand style on a rainy Rome night. The decor and amenities were 5 star! I recommend this hotel highly. A bit difficult to find it on the third floor of a large building but well worth the effort. I promise you. You will thank me once you stay here. It is an amazing place with only a very few rooms. Very quiet and extremely comfortable.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2012

Enjoyed our recent stay for two days. Superb location. Bringing up and down luggage was bit of an issue. Well designed rooms in a small footprint setting - intimate, comfortable and clean. Excellent staff. Most of them were eager to help and did a very good job. They arranged a cake late in the evening and even opened a bottle of champagne for our friend's birthday! Definitely the place to stay when we return to Rome.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Beverly Hills, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2012

We stayed here a few weeks ago for 3 nights -- 2 adults, 1 teen and 3 kids. We had two rooms right next to each other and they were very comfortable and quiet. Slightly small, but this was fine, actually tranquil and almost cozy to return to our rooms after hours and hours of sight-seeing. The service here is excellent - everyone was very kind. It's a good location for seeing the Vatican and Castel Sant'Angelo and just a short walk to Piazza del Popolo, from which you can reach many of Rome's main attractions on foot or by bus-- just head south on the via del Corso. (But don't miss the Caravaggio paintings in the Santa Maria del Popolo on the north side of the Piazza -- they are incredible!) We would definitely stay here again. It was excellent all around.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Worcester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2012 via mobile

A little hard to find on the third floor, not your normal hotel entrance but well worth it. Rooms were clean and very comfortable , the staff are friendly and always happy to make you tea and coffee, most spoke good English. I would recommend this convienantly placed small hotel and look forward to returning myself soon.

Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Moab, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2012

We travel staying at hotels and B&Bs. This is a B&B that affords one the ability to feel like you are staying at a 4 star hotel. This can be different for those expect more of a family and or homey like environment. I appreciated the neutrality and did not feel that the owners personality was intruded into the living space. Having Federica, not the owner but I think the manager, really added a personal touch to the experience. She is young and enthusiastic and goes out of her way to be helpful. We had an early flight and she served breakfast at 6AM not typical. In order to improve quality the owner just completed four months ago extensive renovations to meet hotel standards. The room was very comfortable, elegantly modern but simple in taste. When we arrived we were served orange juice and champagne was being chilled. The blackout curtains really kept the light out and helped with restful sleep.The location was great and would return at a heartbeat. This is quality service at a very reasonable price.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Vienne, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2012

I must say this was a lovely stay with a perfect service, employees always smiling, with good english. We rented the jacuzzi room for 1 night and it was cosy and perfect. For 3 nights we rented a normal double room and when arriving they let us choose which one we prefered which made us feel at home. The place is well decorated and very clean. It is defenitely a perfect place for couples in search of a romantic stay very well located to visit all Rome walking. thank you to all the employees who were very comitted to us.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Milano
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

I booked a room online on March 7th 2012 for the nights of March 13th and 14th. I had great expectations for this accomodation as it seemed one of the best in Rome given my absolute preference for small intimate places and according to the many excellent reviews on Tripadvisor. When I arrived at the B&B in the afternoon with great surprise I was 'welcomed' by painters decorating the walls of entrance/breakfast room, plastic sheets were all over covering the floor and furniture, with obvious dust and paint smell. I thought of an error as nobody previously mentioned me about the ongoing work. The painting went on during all my staying. Even if the bedroom was all right I felt extremely uncomfortable as painters started working both mornings at 7.00am and I had to eat breakfast in the bedroom. At checkout I expressed my disappointment to one of the young ladies who alternated for service (all very kind and comprehensive) and asked for some discount given the situation. She said she could not do anything by her initiative not being the owner. After I got home I wrote an e-mail expressing my complains. I was at least expecting some excuses. Answer never came.

Stayed March 2012, travelled on business