“Perfect hotel in a beautiful city!”

Le Stanze di Federica
Ranked #689 of 3,735 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I was looking for a small boutique hotel for a long weekend away with my boyfriend. Le Stanze was the epitome of what we wanted - perfect location (only 10 minute walk to the Spanish steps and a stone-throw away from the Vatican City); a big room that was cleaned daily; a bathroom that I wanted to take back with me to London (!) and welcoming staff that were so accommodating with anything we needed. We found the hotel easily and although a puzzle at first managed to operate the vintage lift. Would I want anything to be different? No. It was pure bliss and I definitely can't wait to come back and stay :)

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 January 2013

This hotel offered personal service, lovely rooms and the location was excellent. I would recommend it. The room was stylish, and spacious by European standards. The bathroom was sexy, modern and the lighting was very adequate. Super clean, great boutique hotel. It's so close to the Vatican City by foot, and all of Rome is at your fingertips.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2013

I will return as the chic hotel was really nice , central and the staff were so sweet and kind. :) Keep it up.
Will surely return and reccomend this hotel to others from my country.
The only thing i would change is the breakfast, it could be more vast as in have a better choice otherwise nothing else to add.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2012

We had reserved 2 rooms for 2 nights at Twentyone Hotel on booking.com, when we arrived our reservation had been cancelled and they had no rooms available that night. The front desk clerk at 21 called over to Federica and they had a room. What luck, I loved this little ultra modern chic B&B located in a older building with a mix offices and apartments. My room was small but very comfortable and very quiet. The neighborhood is the one you dream about when you think about walking the streets of Rome. Good shopping, 2 of the cities best gourmet shops just a block or 2 away, and Everyone was very helpful and made our stay very enjoyable, if Federica had 2 rooms for our 2nd night we would have stayed again no problem. Unfortunatley, they didn't and we had to leave and go back across the street. Would reccomend this B&B to even my pickiest friends!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2012

I love this boutique hotel! Contemporary rooms, located in Prati (a terrific neighborhood in Roma), on the 3rd floor (with elevator) of a very unique building. Signore Mauro provided excellent service! He has a terrific sense of humor and lots of patience. He was very helpful in answering all of my questions (I had many) and he made a terrific recommendation for a wonderful dinner at a nearby restaurant. I only wish we could have stayed longer.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 301 but I am sure all the rooms are excellent. Loved the concrete details in the b...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2012

This little B&B is just wonderful. It took us a couple minutes to find the place when we arrived at the building since it is on the third floor of what looks like an office building. It's a small 'hotel' with what looks like only six rooms. The staff was wonderful and helpful the whole time we were there with recommendations for sights to see and where to eat. We had to check out around four in the morning and someone was there waiting for us at the front desk.

Now the downsides, it is located near the Vatican which seems to be the most touristy area of Rome, to find authentic italian life, you're going to have to walk a ways. Secondly, the staff we're so comfortable, that they came into our hotel room twice to get back a converter we had borrowed and the iron when we weren't there (it was just a little strange).

I would recommend this B&B to anyone who is looking for charm and a good price. I was surprised out nice the staff was and how helpful they were. You will get a very personal experience if you stay at Le Stanze.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2012

This hotel was heaven on earth in a very intimidating city! Impeccable service and grand style on a rainy Rome night. The decor and amenities were 5 star! I recommend this hotel highly. A bit difficult to find it on the third floor of a large building but well worth the effort. I promise you. You will thank me once you stay here. It is an amazing place with only a very few rooms. Very quiet and extremely comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple