“Not so exciting....”

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Rome, Italy
“Not so exciting....”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Because it is very near the cinema we stopped there after we had seen a film.We ate some pieces of pizza,it was really good.The flaw of this place is the high confusion and the bad cleaning of the sitting and the tables .....the service is kind but not really professional

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
NJ
“We wanted to love it”
Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

We found the food to be ok but not great. The place was easy to find and the staff was very helpful in explaining what each item was. The atmosphere was nice also.

• Visited July 2013
Woodsboro, Maryland
“must on thursday for gnocchi”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

we go to eat gnocchi on thursdays at this small out of the way local spot whenever we are in rome. My husband only eats american and had a good steak and potatoes, no it wasn't on a menu but if you don't see something ask about it. This is not fancy in anyway so if you want a special or romantic type dinner dine elsewhere. Good food good price

• Visited June 2013
Prague, Czech Republic
“Great food, good price, authentic setting”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I can only agree with all the great reviews for this Rosticceria. This was one of my favourite places while in Rome. So authentic, so local, so tasty. I like to see what I am going to eat and all of their counters looked mouthwatering. Pizzas by slice, vegetable section, pastas, different types of meat etc Nice house wine. Its only 'disavantage' was not being in the city center so we couldn't eat there every day. Don't miss it among many overrated restaurants in Rome, this is a real little gem worth visiting.

Visited May 2013
“A rotisserie for all persons including vegetarians.”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

The rotisserie is located close to Fiume Square, just 1 km from People's Square, and you can eat every day for lunch and dinner except on Wednesday and it is ideal for those who have a limited budget or for those who do not want to lose much time to eat.
"I Molisani” has a good pizza by the slice and the best Italian and Roman dishes (including meat and fish dishes) but, for me, the main course is "Melanzane alla parmigiana" (I prefer to write this dish in Italian so that there isn’t doubt).
It isn’t a self service but you can also eat in the local with table service, fast enough, or you take away the foods.
Try and see.