“Always Awesome”

Price range: US$7 - US$14
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 20 July 2014

On our 17 day trip to Rome we probably had 15 meals here or taken back to our apartment from here. I have been going here for years and they are consistently fantastic. They are also really nice people. I had not been in Italy for a year and a 1/2 and was greeted with open arms when returning. They treated us like one of the family. The food and prices are excellent. I can't say enough positive about this place. Go and enjoy.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

This is a restaurant frequented by locals in the main so do not expect table cloths, cloth napkins or silver service. Do expect to experience genuine home cooked rustic regional Italian cooking.

About 70% of the trade appears to be take away. I only wished I had tried a wider selection of the food on offer, it looked lovely. The food I tasted was lovely.

The wine is reasonable and good. You really must visit if you are in the area and want to experience home cooking.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

From the start we were made most welcome by Marta who translated the dishes for us as our Italian is limited, she then said we could have a half portion of Gnocchi to accompany our pizzas as we had wanted to taste. It was as expected, fantastic, the sauce was superb, overall our meal very good and not expensive at all and would recommend this anyone who wants a good value meal.

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Because it is very near the cinema we stopped there after we had seen a film.We ate some pieces of pizza,it was really good.The flaw of this place is the high confusion and the bad cleaning of the sitting and the tables .....the service is kind but not really professional

Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

We found the food to be ok but not great. The place was easy to find and the staff was very helpful in explaining what each item was. The atmosphere was nice also.

Been to Rosticceria I Molisani? Share your experiences!