“Sweet place in the heart of Rome”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Natalia V
Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
“Sweet place in the heart of Rome”
Reviewed 16 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

I was very pleased to stay in this cute apartment in such a great location in Rome. Very close to Campo de Fiori and actually a walking distance to most parts of town. I even walked to Villa Borghese without any problems. Close to the river as well, a nice option for a promenade and just a bridge to jump and you are in the lively Trastevere area.

The apartment is light and beautiful, with nice wooden floors and a well equipped kitchen. Not to big, but perfect for a couple on holiday.

I warmly recommand this place for both tourists and people who would do a more long term stay. Its clean, has all it needs and many windows on the different walls to it is easy to adjust the amount of light.

Highly and warmly recommended!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
New York
Reviewed 3 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Blazar861
home
“Great location, not clean”
Reviewed 8 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Can't beat the location, a block & a half to Campo Dei Fiori market. Walkable to most tourist sites. But the place is very tired. Cleaned the mold out of the shower myself. Slow drain limited showers to less than 5 minutes. The spoiler was the stinky mattress. Turned the stained side down to minimize the problem.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
17 Oct 2014
We appreciate your unbiased feedback and we are looking into all you say to ensure noone has to complain about these issues again. Shame you tried to bargain this against a rebate and only wrote this when we refused the chargeback, it left us a bitter feeling.
rishon le zion

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Management Response
27 Nov 2010
Thank you for your feedback! We've taken care of the chairs and the shower. The washer is working, but it's not a dryer as well. To dry your clothes you can use the hanging rack in the apartment or a dry/clean facility not far from the apartment.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing