“Average food, extremely overpriced”
Review of Enoteca Trastevere

Enoteca Trastevere
Reserve with
Enoteca Trastevere is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,944 of 12,353 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Trastevere
“Average food, extremely overpriced”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Nice outside sitting area but average food ( I think I am being nice here) and very very overpriced. There is a compulsory 10 per cent for service. If you ask for a G&T they will charge you an extra 3-4 euros for the tonic... Can not recommend this place.

• Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London
“Rude Service Coupled with Badly Overpriced Food”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Do not eat here - the title summarises the overriding feeling that you'll be left with. Our waiter made us feel like we were an inconvenience to his plan of gliding through service without actually communicating with anyone and carrying out any work.
In addition, you'll pay premium prices for distinctly average food. I ate there two weeks ago and genuinely can't remember what I ate, which is extremely rare for me. I do remember, however, that I badly overpaid... For example, we paid 8 euros for four slices of aubergine.

• Visited July 2014
“Very good...”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

We have eaten here a number of times recently, and have yet to be disappointed. Very good food at a fair price. Not the cheapest, but you do get what you pay for. The wine list is extensive and the waiters really know their stuff.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Mike E
“Nice place”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Had a really nice evening, extremely loud and rude table of girls didn't spoil our evening good food service was ok seems the service isn't that great any where in Rome but would go back.

Baltimore, Maryland
“Tasty Pizza”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in here during a somewhat rainy afternoon and decided to give them place a try after walking by it a few times. I ordered the Pizza Diavola and she ordered the Pizza Romano. Both do us were pleased with our choices. The salami was not as spicy as I would have liked, but the tomato sauce more than made up for it as it was very good.

The water for €3 was a bit excessive even for Trastevere. They added the tip on...FYI.

Overall, happy with the choice of pizza. I cannot speak about anything else though.

Visited July 2014