“Very bad service”
Review of Enoteca Trastevere

Enoteca Trastevere
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Enoteca Trastevere is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,953 of 13,216 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Trastevere
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Very bad service, bad tasty, very expensive!Don't recommend to here. Staff is working like snack bar not restaurant!!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I have eaten here a few times recently and found that the food is consistently very good and sometimes excellent (try the risotto ai porcini e tarttufo). The wines are reasonably priced and well chosen, with some gems. They can get very busy at peak times, so you may find yourself waiting for attention sometimes, but if you are prepared to sit back, relax and not get too uptight about it, you can enjoy a memorable evening in a bustling Piazza.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Nice outside sitting area but average food ( I think I am being nice here) and very very overpriced. There is a compulsory 10 per cent for service. If you ask for a G&T they will charge you an extra 3-4 euros for the tonic... Can not recommend this place.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Do not eat here - the title summarises the overriding feeling that you'll be left with. Our waiter made us feel like we were an inconvenience to his plan of gliding through service without actually communicating with anyone and carrying out any work.
In addition, you'll pay premium prices for distinctly average food. I ate there two weeks ago and genuinely can't remember what I ate, which is extremely rare for me. I do remember, however, that I badly overpaid... For example, we paid 8 euros for four slices of aubergine.

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

We have eaten here a number of times recently, and have yet to be disappointed. Very good food at a fair price. Not the cheapest, but you do get what you pay for. The wine list is extensive and the waiters really know their stuff.

2  Thank Mike E