“Solo traveler - perfect accomodations”
Review of Casa Romana

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Casa Romana
Ranked #27 of 1,098 Speciality Lodging in Rome
WI
“Solo traveler - perfect accomodations”
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Fantastic location, price and accomodations. Fulvia is so nice! She knew I was traveling without a phone and brought down her ipad so I could email my family that I arrived safely. She was also extremely helpful with giving information about the city. The room was perfect and extremely clean. I really wish there was a Casa Romana in the other cities I visited.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank picklethumbs

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Wroclaw, Poland
Reviewed 14 April 2012

We have spent one week in Casa Romana and are very glad that we found out this place. Flat was very clean and comfortable, breakfast were delicious and our host is a very friendly and helpful person. The localisation due to possibility of transportation to centre and airport is perfect. Fulvia with her kindness made our days in Rome. Definitely we will come back to Casa Romana one day.
Monika and Marcin
Thank you Fulvia!!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Just like all the reviews have said, Fulvia is extremely warm, welcoming, and helpful. She stocked our apartment with food for breakfast, and even gave me a lesson on using the Italian coffee pot, Bialati. The apartment is comfortable , but not luxurious. Beds are comfortable, and all linens are clean and neat. Very centrally located in a safe neighborhood. Fun to live amongst the locals. Thanks again for everything Fulvia!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank thymefortravel
Carlsbad, California, United States
Reviewed 13 February 2012

The host Fulvia is first rate all the kind comments about her are true. Kind and friendly. Her oranges are the best in the world!!! She took care of us in many ways, providing tea for my sick daughter, easing money transactions, snacks for the road, was willing to accept my lost luggage even though we were not checking in for days.. She just seemed to sense what we needed.This place was so convenient to the train and transportation. It was chic and yet had the warmth of days past. She and her convenient comfy place elevated the quality of our visit to Rome. Loved It!!!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Jenny P
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 16 January 2012

Conveniently located next to Termini, serves as a perfect base for travelling around Rome. Lovely apartment with modern amenities. Even my Italian friend was impressed to get this place for the price. And what a wonderful host! She took special care and stocked our fridge with our favorite fruits. When I mentioned I loved the muffins, she ensured to bring extra to take along! She even offered to pack fruits to eat through the day. Thanks Fulvia!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank rmy_fernandes
Reviewed 5 January 2012

The owner is very nice, she is amazingly helpful and makes sure everything is all set. Breakfast is very good, the rooms are extremely clean and recently decorated; basically brand new. Decor is modern throughout, and the stay is very comfortable. Perfect location for getting to the train station and metro, which makes traveling a breeze.

During my Europe tour I stayed at many different locations, this is by far the best. Overall value and hospitality it is in a league of its own. I would look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed January 2012
Helsinki
Reviewed 19 December 2011

I stayed here for two nights in December 2011 on a busy working visit to Italy. I can only confirm the positive comments which others have already posted.

The location is great: just five minutes walk from the platforms of the station, on a peaceful, pleasant street with good places to eat nearby. The room was just fine: very clean and everything in excellent condition. The WIFI connection was fast and reliable. Fulvia is the perfect hostess: efficient, friendly and helpful. Unless you need the extra facilities of an hotel, you should stay here. It's perfect.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business