Relais 6
Boutique Hotel Campo de Fiori(Rome)
US$358
US$327
Hotel Hiberia(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$342
US$324
  • Pool
Hotel Residenza San Calisto(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$420
US$354
US$292
1,948 results
All reviewspepe verdemetro stationquiet neighborhoodcentre of romelovely hotelliving roomminute walklounge areaeach eveninghotel is locatedpiazza veneziapublic transportbus stoptop floorloved this hotelaround the cornerpastries
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 April 2014

i spent 4 days in this hotel from 8th to 12th of april. the hotel is clean and the staff is really helpful. the breakfast was good.the only problem for me is that the hotel is quite far from the city center the metro station is about 10 min walk and if you want to stay until late night out you will have to pay a taxi to bring you back(about 15-20 euros). as an advice if you find a hotel with the same money in a better location book it

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bav92
Beatrice e Salv... R, Proprietario at Relais 6, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Bav 92,
Thanks for publishing the review.
I need to make a small clarification for readers of T.A.: on all portals and on our official site is reporting very well the position of Relais 6. It is clearly visible on the map attached on the web sites.
Best regards

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This hotel is very nice. The rooms were very good (although I could hear the person next door snoring), and the amenities were excellent. The hotel serves an excellent continental breakfast in the morning, and a reception in the evening. I would definitely stay here again. A couple of drawbacks, it's about a 5-10 minute walk to the metro station, then once on the metro, you have to change trains at Termini to get to anywhere else. This adds about 20-30 minutes to your trip. The walk gets longer when it rains. Also, for whatever reason, I didn't really hit it off with the concierge, or maybe he wasn’t the friendliest. Most of the staff was very accommodating, especially the one who was there most evenings hosting the reception. I had heard about the continental breakfast and evening reception, but he failed to mention this when we checked in. On the last day, you have to pay the city tax in cash. Although he says he mentioned this when I checked in, I sure don’t remember, and it’s pointless to try and argue at that point. I think his condescending attitude was the worst (after 30 years in the military, it takes a lot for me to complain). Fortunately there was a money machine about 150 meters away. Finally, check out the Basilica and mausoleum at the top of the hill above the metro station, and have a cappuccino at the coffee shop the block before the station.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank traveler5474

Dear Traveler, 5
Thank you so much for your review.
Sorry for the misunderstanding! Unfortunately, the tax must be paid in cash. The money will be subsequently turned over directly to the municipal authorities.
Best regard

Reviewed 23 April 2014

One of the nicest hotels we stayed at in all of Italy at a fair price. I was impressed with their pro activeness on confirming my arrival at the hotel and arranging for airport pickup (at a nominal charge, of course) but totally worth it, especially after a long flight and when you travel with toddlers.
Check in was smooth and when asked, the receptionist offered good options on dining around the vicinity.
Our deluxe room was very spacious and comfortable. I appreciated the fact there was a heater in the bathroom as it was still cold when we visited the city. My son enjoyed the outdoor area (like a balcony area)in the morning.
Breakfast was nothing spectacular, typical continental style.
Apparently the hotel is equidistant from Roma Termini station and Roma Tiburtina. We didn't ask where the nearest metro was as we were heading out to Bologna the next morning.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Preejay
Beatrice e Salv... R, Proprietario at Relais 6, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Preejay,
Thanks a lot for the Nice review, you've published. We are pleased that the stay in Rome was pleasant and that you and your children spent a pleasant stay at Relais 6.
A warm greeting

Reviewed 22 April 2014

After a week long trip around Italy, we really hit the jackpot with our last minute booking of Relais 6. My parents came to visit me while I am studying abroad and we only stayed one evening at Relais 6, however, we would have stayed longer if we could have! Upon arrival, my parents had left there passports at our home base in Florence and did not realize you cannot check into a hotel without them. Luckily, I had my passport on me and the hotel staff was incredibly kind and accommodating with the whole mishap. They served us delicious cappuccinos and the room was very comfortable and clean. I hope to be back soon! Grazie mille allo staff di Relais 6! Speriamo di tornare presto!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Sarah M

Dear Sarah M,
you were very kind to take your time to write the review.
Our staff and we were really pleased to read so many nice words on behalf of our "hidden place"!
We sincerely hope to see you again soon at the Relais 6. You are really very nice.
A warm greeting.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Booked this hotel on our honeymoon in Rome last November. Read the great reviews on Tripadvisor and decided to take a chance. We were more than handsomely rewarded. This hotel is the what deal hunters like myself live for: fantastic service and amenities at a very reasonable price. The Relais6 demonstrates why a local boutique hotel done correctly beats the large international chain business hotels hands down. The hotel is located on a quiet residential street about a 10 minute walk to the brand new metro subway station which is convenient to anywhere you want to go in Rome. Treat yourself to a nice walk one day along the major street and see the vibrant neighborhood with cute eateries and upscale shopping. The hotel is pristine with beautiful and tasteful decor. The managers all spoke perfect english and were very welcoming and helpful at every turn. Upon arrival, they gave us an upgrade to a corner apt. suite which gets you a living room, bedroom with fridge, huge closet, safe, electric shuttered windows, and a sparkling clean bathroom with all the amenities. The morning breakfast buffet is packed with all the selection you could want of fruits, cereals, eggs, breads, juices, coffees, teas, etc .. A great way to start the day of hiking around Rome on a well satiated tummy. The evenings come with delicious appetizers and hot pasta served in their very comfy and homey living room area and I'm not ashamed to say it served as a satisfying dinner for us on more than one evening. The front desk is terrific with directions and suggestions such as the fantastic pizza restaurant just around the corner (can't remember the name, but it was one of the best meals we had in Italy -- simple but delicious with plenty of locals dining next to you. All this and a little bonus of a bottle of local olive oil as a parting gift from this gem of a hotel. All this for about $150US a night? Belissimo! If you want to feel like you're being treated like a king without having to pay a king's ransom, then this hotel is for you.

Room Tip: We were lucky enough to get the corner apt. suite as an upgrade which we absolutely adored. Felt much more like a well furnished apartment than a hotel. Windows that open out onto the street and the side hotel driveway.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Deal_Hunter_LA

Dear Deal_Hunter_LA,
Thank you very much for publishing the wonderful review, which it filled with joy our staff and us!
We feel a great satisfaction when we know that our guests were so happy.
We sincerely hope to be able to have you again at the Relais 6.
A warm greeting