“Fair Value”
Review of Flowerome

Flowerome
Ranked #913 of 3,782 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Although Rome is seem not safety for traveler, the location of Flowerome is very good because the same street has many restaurants. You no need to be too worry for safety even if you are girl when you come back Flowerome at night. It is because there are still lot of people enjoying the dinner. And, it is very close the Termini and Andrea has further advised how to find out Flowerome. Thus, it is really not hard to find it out even if the outdoor of Flowerome is not obviously. However, the light of room is quite dark. If it could be brighter, it must be prefect. Whereas overall is good and very valuable price to stay in the same area. And, Andrea is very helpful. Thus, I would consider to stay at Flowerome if we travel to Rome again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 23 June 2013

We choose Flowerome due to the good reviews of fellow trip advisor travelers, and we were not disappointed. We were late in contacting Andrea upon our arrival but he promptly called us (dialing international) and when we said we were not sure of the way, he graciously came over to walk us back and helped with our luggage. We were most grateful. The BnB is like going back to your own apartment, tucked away on the 3rd floor, accessible by a small but functional caged elevator in the central stairwell. It was surprising quiet being off a busy street and so near Roma Termini. It was perfect for us..

Room Tip: there are only 3 rooms in this BnB, one of each end and one in the centre. the ones at the ends look...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I stayed at Flowerome for one night before catching the train to the airport the next morning. I chose this B&B because it was so convenient to the station. It was great! Andrea was very helpful and waited for me to arrive to walk me through check in. The room was nice and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Andrea welcomed us very nicely, very good location and the room was very nice. Almost perfect, the bathroom is just a little small and the room was clean, but not perfectly (some dust in a few places, but rather a detail). This said, we will surely come back next time we go to Rome

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I stayed at Flowerome for 2 nights before taking a train from Termini Station. This was actually great as the B&B is literally 1minute from the Station.
Unfortunately this also mean that the area is not particularly nice. I went there alone and I can assure you that is not a place where you would like to walk on your own after dark.
The neighbourhood is really unpleasant and quite dirty and it doesn't suit the quality of the B&B as well as of Rome itself.
Overall I liked the place and the owner who was extremely kind and patient to pick me up down the road as I couldn't find the location.

I would suggest it if you are in company and are used to dodgy areas.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Federica F
Flowerome, Direttore at Flowerome, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Hello Federica,

thanks for your review, I am writing an answer because I think is useful answer to your message.
The value is great and I think that your opinion about Flowerome is very good.

But I can't "accept" that the final value is 3 stars because you were afraid to stay there alone.
The area is a intercultural area (train station area) this does not mean that it is dangerous.
Since the Flowerome is open, we never had any problems with the neighborhood, never.

I believed that the final score had to respect more the Flowerome service not what you found out.
But this is my thought.

Grazie comunque

Reviewed 28 March 2013

I stayed at FlowerRome for 2 nights prior to departure. The location is ideal, as it is situated 2 minutes from Termini. The host, Andrea, was very cordial. Excellent bathroom facilities. I was very satisfied with this stay!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Perfect location - 3 minutes walking from the Termini station, 15 minutes from Colosseum. We were here for five nights - and we had a great time. As I said, location is just perfect. In a quiet neighborhood but close to everything. We were walking all the time and the only time we used public transport was the time we have visited Vatican. Andrea, the owner, was great. Before we arrived we were in contact all the time - he was taking care of everything - when you arriving, if you need a transport from the airport...The place is an apartment rearranged in three rooms with their own bathrooms. Rooms are very big, spacious with new furniture and great bathrooms. They clean the room every day (it's not a case with lot of b&b's) and you have things like coffe, milk, juices, croissant and cookies in the room - for the period of your stay.
When we arrived, Andrea gave us the map and show us where should we go, where are good places to eat, and a lot of other useful informations.
We had a flight late in the afternoon and we agreed with Andrea to leave our bags in the room after the check-out and to pick them later that day and we had almost the whole day for one more long long walk in Rome.
I don't know if I forgot something but we really had a gret time in FloweRome and I can recommend it to everybody who want to have a great place to stay in Rome, for a normal price.
As we had a bad luck with Vatican (the Sistine Chapel was closed) we have a good reason to come back to Rome and to stay in FloweRome again!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple