“SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!”
Review of Adele Emme B&B

Adele Emme B&B
Ranked #8 of 3,779 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We have just spend the most wonderful nine days with Adele. The accommodations were fantastic; very large rooms and bathroom, fantastic shower and air-condition. Great breakfasts and the best coffee in town. But this is just the beginning -- the most amazing experience is meeting Adele, a very warm beautiful person with a big heart, who made her guests feel at home. I cannot wait to return to Rome to stay with Adele again. My husband and I have traveled the world around, and the experience with Adele Emme is unique. It is the best and nicest place we have ever stayed in. Oh, and I almost forget the great location, the lovely house, and the ease with which you get around to any place in Rome. Adele, we LOVE YOU!! Gulie & Shlomo Arad, Tel Aviv

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Gulie A
AdeleEmme, Proprietario at Adele Emme B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Dear Gulie,

we like each other since the beginning.

Do you remember our first phone call ?

When we first got to know each other in the garden, it seemed like we had known each other for a whole lifetime !
I really enjoyed seeing you that happy and relaxed in my house, where it felt like I was having two dear friends of mine: you and Shlomo.

It was spontaneous and fun, and this review is a beautiful present, not the best one though, the best present was to get know you.

Now I know I have friends who are often travelling around the world, and you know you have a house in Rome.

We love you too.

Thanks, Adele

Reviewed 30 May 2013

We booked all the rooms for a family reunion, which included 2 seniors, 4 preschoolers and 1 baby. I chose it because of the recommendations here and the access to the communal dining area and kitchenette. Not only was I NOT disappointed, I was really impressed by how spacious the rooms were and how the dining area accomodated all of us, and just the whole atmosphere. Yes, it's in a quiet out-of-the-way area, but with a bus-stop across the street it's a 15 ride to all the major tourist sights. When travelling with small kids, the quiet was essential.

Adele did an impressive job of hosting us, she was helpful and informative, the kitchen cupboards were well stocked and the breakfast spread covered all tastes.
We even loved Wendy her friendly dog!

Overall, the stay exceeded our expectations, and my siblings kept praising me for picking out the place!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Linorlogic
AdeleEmme, Proprietario at Adele Emme B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Dear Linor,

I really enjoyed you and your kids, and it was nice to know that my house was a worthy place where your family met.
Educated, interesting, and cute, younger guests have brought so much joy and we look forward to seeing you again soon with another wild strawberries cake to celebrate!

Ciao, Adele & Uendj

Reviewed 12 May 2013

Rome is full of expensive places to stay, but this is a place which is both great and very good value.
The B&B is in a beautiful apartment building in the Quartiere Coppede (http://www.atlasobscura.com/places/quartiere-copped) which has a lot of interesting architecture.
The rooms are simple, but clean and nicely decorated. You have breakfast in a communal kitchen, and Adele lays out a lovely breakfast.

The best part of my stay was however Adele.She is very friendly and service minded. I immediately felt very welcome as she offered me a coffee when I arrived. She also helped me sort out my next night's accomodation in Villa Coppede (great alternative if Adele is fully booked)

It was a great stay, and I would definitely stay here again if I go back to Rome.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank KatInOslo
Reviewed 23 April 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights from 12/4/13 and would highly recommend it to anyone.
Good location - not too far from the center but away enough to escape the noise and hustle of the many tourist in the center.
Adele the owner is a very kind and accommodating lady who provided us with detailed maps and information on tram and bus numbers & where to catch them.
The rooms where clean and spacious with good amenities. Breakfast was a good selection of cereals, yoghurt's, breads, preserves etc. Tea and coffee was available anytime as was a computer if needed (Adele kindly offered to print out any tickets we might need) rooms had free Wifi which was a bonus.
Adele even got breakfast ready for us at 6am on our last morning so we could eat before catching our flight home, cant ask for more than that!
Would definitely stay here again, we had a wonderful time in Rome!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Victoria_brett
Reviewed 12 February 2013

Two friends & I flew into Rome to begin our vacation in Italy and we stayed at Adele's for 2 nights! She is a very kind woman & lovely hostess! The B&B is simple but elegant and cozy! We had 3 of the rooms and enjoyed breakfast in the common area with a lovely couple (the language barrier was existent but we managed to share some conversation and laughs)! There is a delicious bakery across the street and they were so friendly to us also. A great area to meander, have a gelato, a pizza and beer and enjoy the beautiful architecture - we did all! The area felt very "local" to us without all the tourist traffic however we did spend 1 FULL day exploring the sights of Rome with a guide! I would recommend Adele Emme highly and I will stay with her again one day!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed 8 January 2013

We spent 5 days in Rome, including New Year's Eve 2013 at Adele's B&B. The place is really nice: beautiful house, splendid garden, clean comfortable rooms. There's bus station is in 100 m (or maybe even less) from the house, so you are free to go wherever you want to the city center, as there are three bus routes. You can also walk for ten minutes ad get to the tram stop, and then get by tram to the nearest metro station Policlinico. The hostess, Adele is very helpful and friendly, she provided us with maps and useful advice on our trip. She has also 2 lovely dogs, very funny, but they won't cause you any troubles, if you don't like pets. All in all - wonderful place to stay in Rome, if I'll come to this city again, I'll definitely stay at Adele's B&B

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Julia H
Reviewed 7 January 2013

I decided to spend some days in Rome during Christmas but I didn't want to book an hotel. I wanted to stay in Rome and do as the Romans! that;s why I decided to come back to this B&B. With a bit of luck Adele's B&B still ha d a room available for me and my family. The apartment is located 10 minutes north of the center in one fo the nicest areas of the city, surrounded by parks, architectural eyecandies, museums and shops. The host is a super nice Italian lady who loves to pamper his guests. Rates are fair, rooms super clean and spacious. I couldn't be more lucky. I'll go back there for sure. I threw my coin in Trevi's fountain, so I'm sure I'll go back to Rome one more time. And of course to Adele's B&B, my place when I'm in rome. Super recommended!

Room Tip: Every room is nice and unique.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family