“A Perfect Place to Stay in Rome!”
Review of Adele Emme B&B

Adele Emme B&B
Ranked #9 of 3,643 Rome B&B and Inns
Syracuse
“A Perfect Place to Stay in Rome!”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I just returned from a nine-day stay at Adele Emme's wonderful B and B! Very well situated in Rome near bus routes and trams that take you directly to the center of Rome, Adele's is located away from all the busy, touristy spots so that you'll have the experience of staying in a real Roman neighborhood. With restaurants and shops close by, the area is perfect for just walking around (be sure to see the beautiful Mincio Fountain very close by). And the best part of the stay is Adele, who will provide you with breakfast, maps, information, and reservations (in English or Italian)-anything you need. She is friendly and charming and is very happy to help you in an way she can. Second only to Adele are the rooms, which are bright, very well decorated and absolutely, spotlessly clean! If my husband and I are lucky enough to return to Rome, we will definitely stay here; you can't go wrong!

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank firth06

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Polish first
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

I spend four days with my two daughters at Adele and we felt really welkom: we had a nice room, breakfast with good coffee and useful advice for the sightseeing in Rome. The BB is situated in a cosy neighbourhood with good restaurants and outstanding art nouveau architecture: all you need for a relaxed city trip to Rome!!!

Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Jeannette K
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We stayed at Adele's B&B for 4 nights in late September. When I first looked at Adele's B&B on tripadvisor and read the reviews it sounded like the perfect place for my wife and I to celebrate our 30th anniversary. I was looking for a place that would give us more of a true neighborhood feel, but still have easy access to all the wonderful sights of Rome. Well, I can honestly say that Adele's B&B was the perfect choice and made my first trip to Rome and our anniversary a wonderful experience full of great memories.

From the moment we arrived at the B&B, Adele and Wendy(her "blonde" lab) made us feel like we were part of the family. Since this was my first trip to Rome, I was concerned about getting around to all the sights. However, Adele was always there to provide information and recommendations to nearby sights and restaurants. The bus and tram stations are just a short walk and connect you to anywhere in the city. There are two large parks Villa Borghese and Villa Ada within walking distance. The grounds of the B&B(especially the garden) make you feel like you are in your own "little oasis". The rooms are all very spacious and well decorated. We had a very comfortable full size queen bed and still had plenty of space.

Adele really shares her love for Rome with everyone who stays at her B&B. She goes out of her way to make sure you are enjoying your stay to it's fullest. You can tell that is not just a job for Adele - this is her passion. We have two new great friends in Rome - Adele and Wendy. If you are looking for a great location with a warm and inviting host while you are in Rome, I highly recommend Adele Emme B&B!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank gregy138
Como, Italy
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed in there just for one night because Adele didnt have more availability for the other days, but she was very nice because she helped us to find other B&B (it was very difficult for us to find a place to stay in Rome at the last minute). The rooms are very clean (with private bathroom) and the decoration is nice. The breakfast is good enough and Adele is a very kind and helpful person. Other than the location (a little far from the centre in my opinion), my stayed there was lovely!

• Stayed October 2013
Rishon Lezion, Israel
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Our expectations weren't high thanks to a bad experience with online-booking prior to our trip to Rome. Adele's B&B surprised us and far exceeded our expectations! From the moment we landed in the airport to the morning we left, we knew someone was watching out for us. Adele was always ready to advise us and help us with everything we needed. The place was very pleasant and quiet, and very close to comfortable transportation to anywhere in the city. And if you don't know how to get somewhere- all you have to do is ask Adele and she knows. Our trip was an enormous success, and that is very much thanks to Adele! You definitely won't regret staying in this B&B!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Ofer H
AdeleEmme, Proprietario at Adele Emme B&B, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Dear Ofer,
I thank you for the wonderful review so fresh and nice.
It made me so much pleasure and I seemed to see you again here: I'm glad to have you known and hope to see you again.
A dear greetings and thanks again
Adele
Plantation, Florida
Reviewed 22 October 2013

One thing about looking things up online, you never really know til you get there. I can tell you that Adele's B&B is everything she advertises. It is tucked away in a little oasis in the city. The transportation to access anything you want is only steps away. The bus and the tram are close by. There is a Gelato store 2 doors away (one of my favorites). There are bakeries across the street (another favorite). The rooms a big and have on Suite bathrooms. Clean and comfortable. I would go back in a heartbeat. I wish I could. I would stay longer next time. After a busy day sightseeing, it was like coming back home. Adele knew how to get to where we were going and readily shared her knowledge. When you wake up, there is a lovely breakfast with your choice of teas, coffee etc. I believe there are 3 or 4 rooms in the B&B so you are not just part of a crowd, but rather part of your little travelling family. Adele loves what she does and it shows. Do not hesitate to book this B&B, You will be happy that you did.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Eileen H
Haslemere, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 October 2013

A real hidden gem of a place. We spent a long weekend at the Adele Emme B&B but would have been happy staying much longer. Adele (and Wendy) made us feel at home from the moment we arrived with simple but elegantly decorated bedrooms with high ceilings, a great selection of teas and coffee to help yourself to, a yummy breakfast and an endless supply of advice and knowledge. This small B&B is just outside the city centre (we walked into the centre in about 45 minutes but there are bus and tram routes too) and in a great setting - close enough to get to everything you could want to easily but far enough away to be very good value in an expensive city and away from the noise of the hustle and bustle of the city centre. The area around the B&B has some lovely restaurants and fascinating architecture.

We would thoroughly recommend this lovely little place and wouldn't hesitate to go back if we were in Rome again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple