“ITALYOURWAY, ONLY WAY TO SEE ROME”
Review of Italyourway - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Italyourway
Reviewed 20 May 2011

This was my second trip to Rome, I never imagined I would fall in love with Rome, and that I would visit twice in consecutive years, but it would not have been such an experience if not for Italyourway and its guides. I was fortunate enough to get Lucas for both trips, and nothing can discribe the trips and history and culture we brought back with us if not for Luca. I would never travel to Italy using any other tour guides than Italyourway. It was a relaxing, pleasurable, personal and an amazing experience. Thank you Luca, no one will ever match your expertise.
Maria & Sergio Padron

Reviewed 1 November 2009

My husband and I enjoyed a 2 day tour of Rome with Luca Orlandi of Italyourway-www.italyourway.com-
as well as a trip out to Tivoli Gardens - Luca was so knowledgable about the area and truly added to our enjoyment with his friendly and energetic personality. He made history come alive! Rome has got to be the craziest place to drive and yet Luca won our
confidence over immediately as he expertly navigated the crowded streets and the crazy moped drivers! We also enjoyed a tour of the Amalfi Coast near Naples and Luca
booked us at a very quaint restaurant high on a cliff overlooking the Sea - what a nice experience! The owner greeted us like family and fed us his handmade pasta! What a wonderful moment we will never forget.
Luca and his company of tour guides will not disappoint you. They are there to meet you on time and are professionally dressed. They speak English well and are so
well schooled in all that Italy has to offer. They make you feel like family as you sit
back enjoy the ride in their beautiful Mercedes vans - just relax and enjoy the ride!
We can't wait to come back to Italy and visit our friend Luca!

Reviewed 26 October 2009

We were fortunate to enjoy a one day tour with Luca Orlandi from Italyyourway.com. He picked us up at the ship on time and we set out in two beautiful Vans. The other driver Manny, in the second Van was also the sweetest, kindest person along with Luca that we met during our cruise trip this October.

Both gentlemen were English Speaking and very very knowledgeable regarding the area of the Amalfi Coasts that we were driven to. Because of heavy rain that day, they provided a surprise pizza picnic in their Vans, which we enjoyed very much.

We recommend Luca Orlandi who made the trip for us that day. Even the rain didn't deter his bubbly personality, kindness, politeness and he will remain in our hears and be our friend forever. We hope one day to go back to Italy and continue our tour with Luca. If you want a memorable vacation. We recommend Luca and his company 100%.

Reviewed 22 October 2009

We just returned from a Mediterranean cruise on the Royal Caribbean, Voyager of the Seas. Our first port was in Naples, Italy and we booked an excursion to the Amalfi Coast with www.italyourway.com. It is owned by Luca Orlandi, and he also turned out to be our tour guide too. WOW! What an amazing day it turned out to be. The scenery was spectacular and of course, Luca made it even more spectacular with his knowledge of the area. He knew exactly where to take us everywhere we went. He took us to the most beautiful restaurant for lunch that was situated very high up and the view was something out of a movie. He certainly helped to create a moment in time that will never be forgotten. The food was the best italian food that I ever had and It was cooked by the cutest couple who treated us like family. They invited us back in the kitchen to show us how real bruschetta is made and it was wonderful. We ended our day at Pompeii and that was great too. If you want to see Italy your way then I say, go with Luca, you won't be sorry!

Reviewed 15 October 2009

My wife and I, along with several friends took a Medetteranean cruise through Italy. Before we left the States we booked a guided tour of Rome and the Vatican with a great tour company. Italy our Way was fabulous to work with. The owner Luca was very responsive to all our questions before we got to Italy, and while in Rome Manny our tour guide was great. Our tour guide of the Vatican, that Luca also set up for us, Miguella was a wealth of information and made the Vatican experience more amazing than if we would have tried to do the tour on our own. I would recommend Italy our Way for any of your tour needs while in Italy.

Tim B.