“Thankyou trip advisor”
Review of Spiriti e Forme

Spiriti e Forme
Reserve with
Spiriti e Forme is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #677 of 12,960 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Trevi
Reviewed 23 March 2013

We found this delightful little treasure thanks to Trip Advisor where it deservedly was one of the
most popular.
We found the little street but walked past the resaurant a few times as sign was overhung with greenery. It was a special find.
We had a group of 7 and we all loved our choices--the parmesan starter will remain with me for a long time--it was delicious.
The lady who served us was perfectly friendly. our only quibble was we felt a liitle cold as our table was near the door and it was a very cold night. We will return next time with great anticipation

Reviewed 20 March 2013 via mobile

Great found hidden in a quite street. Staff is welcoming and friendly and efficient. We have been to this restaurant twice now and already made a booking for the coming weekend. One time they could not accommodate us, so they sent us across the street to their other restaurant. Also excellent! The dishes are all very tasty and well presented. The pasta is homemade and to die for. The meat dishes are cooked to perfection. So far we tried the lamb shank, the veal rolls ( my favourite), the beef fillets and the saltiminbocca! Delicious! Wines are reasonable priced and surprise; fantastic! Would recommend this place to anyone. Do book on the weekends though!

Reviewed 15 March 2013

Picked this place from Trip Advisor and is probably one of the best meals I've had in a dozen or so trips to various parts of Italy. Very friendly service, nice decor & atmosphere and fantastic food. The carbonara was wonderful, a simple dish that is so often disappointing, great saltimbocca & the sharpest tiramisu I've ever tasted. My partner had the limon ice cream which was unbelievably good. Nice wine list also. What makes this place even better is that it's right in the middle of the tourist trap, menu with pictures rip off joints around the Trevi fountain. Couldn't recommend highly enough, a great restaurant.

1  Thank KGM77
Reviewed 14 March 2013

My husband and I visited the restaurant during our recent 3 night stay in Rome. We loved the restaurant so much that we visited 2 out of 3 nights, and would have been just as happy having dinner there the last night also. We are adventurous eaters and eat out often in and around NYC and abroad. The food was exceptionally good. We especially liked the pasta with rabbit ragu. You really should try it! The beef carpaccio was perfect! We had that both dishes each night along with other things. The ravioli in a cream, gorgonzola sauce was delicious also. The restaurant itself was quaint and you feel "out of the way" of the tourist traps even though it is around the corner from the Trevi Fountain. The waiters were all friendly and spoke many languages fluently. You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed 12 March 2013

I didn't expect it, but this is one of the best restaurants I have ever had the pleasure of dining at.

My new wife and I came in on our honeymoon, and we found the staff kind and helpful, and the food and wine delicious.

I also loved the ambiance in the restaurant. The overall experience was of great food in wonderful surroundings with brilliant staff. This made our honeymoon really special. Thank you!