“A perfect 10 tour of Rome!! Don't leave your hotel without it!!!”

Your Tour in Italy by Aldo Monti
Ranked #5 of 232 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Your Tour In Italy is an Italian Company specialized in Shore Excursions for cruisers from the main Ports of call in Italy, Day Tours of the most beautiful Italian Cities and private transfers all over the Country. Brand new Mercedes limos and vans and knowledgeable English speaking driving guides will make your vacation a true memorable one.We trust you will enjoy us and maybe find that extra push to come over and discover or rediscover Italy!
Bethesda, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A perfect 10 tour of Rome!! Don't leave your hotel without it!!!”
Reviewed 24 May 2012

We just finished our incredible 8 hour tour of Rome with Aldo today and it was the best experience we have had during our 2 1/2 week tour of Italy. Aldo came highly recommended from a colleague and all I can say is that he scores a 10 in all categories. He is very kind, knowledgeable, professional, fun to be with and an incredibly skilled driver as he drove us in a lovely Mercedes van through the incredibly hectic and narrow streets of Rome. He explained the significance and history of every site we visited (more than 15 major sites) perfectly for us and our three kids ages 19-22. We had plenty of time at each site and we never felt rushed. We did not wait in any lines (line at the Coliseum for tickets would have taken at least an hour). He arranged a great tour thru the Vatican and St. Peter's with Francesca who was also lovely and so knowledgeable. We agree with all of the prior reviews and he instantly became a friend and not a tour guide. We would have been completely lost in Rome without his guidance and we will forever remember our incredible day with him. We have two more days in Rome and he gave us great suggestions for touring the next two days and restaurant suggestions as you need to know where to go for good local Roman food. We agree with Jimmy: Don't even try to see Rome without Aldo!!! The VERY BEST!!!

Rhonda and George P, Bethesda MD

Visited May 2012

Manila, Philippines
“Thank you for taking care of our family!”
Reviewed 17 May 2012

We truly enjoyed the great service and care that the team of yourtourinitaly.com provided us during our shore tours in Naples and Florence. We highly recommend them to anyone visiting Italy. We met only kind and hospitable tour guides and were impressed by their knowledge of they shared about their country and history. It made our trip enjoyable and stress-free, which was just what we needed since we were traveling with small children. Thank you, Aldo, Domenico, Laura, and Francesco.

Visited May 2012
“Most memorable, amazing tour”
Reviewed 12 May 2012 via mobile

We spent 3 days in Rome following a 2 week cruise . This tour company was highly recommended and our experience completely affirms this recommendation. We were very pleased with everything, from the arrangements made through e mail with Aldo Monti, who was always prompt, pleasant, and informative, to the actual tour which was tailored for us. We were able to bypass long lines at the Colisseum and had a wonderful private tour of the Vatican with our highly informative and knowledgeable guide, Chiara.
We feel we've made a lasting contact with Aldo when we return to Rome.

Ocala, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Don't try Rome Without These Guys!”
Reviewed 4 May 2012

Based on a friend's recommendations, my wife and I arranged for several days of tours. THEY WERE FABULOUS for the following reasons:
1. My wife and I are NOT experienced travelers and would have been TOTALLY LOST without them.
2. They started out asking what we wanted to see, made suggestions and then figured out the best way to see them.
3. They prioritized our tours so we got "busy" sites out of the way early (before the crowds arrived).
4. They moved us to the front of the lines at the busy sites.
5. They arranged for a superb guide to take us through the Vatican.
6. They took us on a tour of the country and a meal at a "real" Italian cafe. (Fortunately, Aldo ordered for us as no one else in the building spoke English).
7. I couldn't believe how close to places they drove us and parked. (I don't want to say more because I don't want to get them in trouble <grin>).
8. They were always on time (in fact early) and yet very flexible dealing with our inexperience.
9. Yes, you have to pay them BUT we saved so much time and got to see so much more of Rome than we would have without them, it MORE than made up for the cost.
10. Aldo and Salvatore were VERY knowledgeable and friendly. In fact, they seemed more like friends/family than someone we were paying.

I really can't say enough about how pleased we were with them. I highly recommend them, especially for first-times like we were (though we're going to use them again next time we go back)!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Jimmy G
nj
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Best way to see it all in a limited amount of time!”
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I looked into many, many private tour companies to help my family get the most out of our 8 nights in Italy. I ultimately decided to go with Your Tour in Italy and I am so happy I did. From the first correspondence, Andreina was helpful, answering all my questions quickly and fully. She helped me figure out the best way to do everything we wanted to do and the best days and times to do them. I am OCD with details and when I received the final confirmation from Aldo, all the details and costs were precisely correct. I was nervous, too, because all tours were booked without money changing hands or even a credit card to hold the reservations. I was afraid once we got to Italy our guides would not show up but boy was I wrong!
We started in Florence right before Easter and were greeted my the driver from Your Tour in Italy. Waters and a clean car for each of us and a fun, short driver to our hotel with city highlights along the way! Roberto the driver was such a nice guy and we enjoyed the short trip with him. Next we were treated to Bernardo, the most fabulous art historian/guide who showed us the Accademia and took us on a tour of the city of Florence. He was WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY WE PAID for his tour!!! Bernardo brought the art to life and my teenage sons even enjoyed the museums and the history! What a nice guy and so knowledgeable. Bernardo made the tours fascinating and fun. It is obvious he loves his job and his city of Florence. Book a tour of the Accademia and the Uffizi with him and you will not be sorry. Bernardo even went back to the Accademia for me to get a couple of post cards I wanted and dropped them at my hotel on his own time. Thanks so much, Bernardo.
Next we were treated to the guidance of Salvatore. Again, if in Italy, have Salvatore be your guide and you will be treated to the best guide around! Salvatore was a gentleman, knowledgeable and kind. He was prompt and patient and I felt like a queen being driven to the front door of each sight in Siena, San Gimignano, Pompei, the Amalfi Coast and Rome. He saved us so much time by organizing the tours to maximize time and minimize crowds. There was no way we could have booked this much touring into 8 days by ourselves. We covered every sight in every area we visited and then some. Salvatore was an excellent driver and a gem of a guide. Request him and you will not be sorry. He will make your trip truly carefree.
My experience with this tour company could not have been better. It was worth every penny. I will never use a " big bus" tour company again.
Grazie, Your Tour in Italy!

Visited April 2012