“Great service - Great location!”

I Mulini a Vento B&B
Ranked #1,797 of 3,764 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Myself and my group of Italian students from New York stayed here during our immersion program in Rome. The rooms were perfectly clean and most of all we received amazing customer service. The personnel at I Mulini a Vento went out of their way to assist us in organizing and orchestrating all our daily excursions. The location is ideal for exploring all the attractions that this beautiful city has to offer!
Vero Diaz - President, CULTURAL HOUSE OF LANGUAGE, New York

Room Tip: Ask the friendly personnel and they will assist in any advice you may need
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank VeroDiazNY

Reviewed 15 February 2013

This is one of the best B&B I've ever been. Very well located in the wonderful Rome. Close to the Metro station (so unusual for the city). Easy to book with the right payment for what you get. Personal is polite & always ready when we asked something. Cleaned every day. Brakfast as the Italian do.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 29 November 2012

I stayed two night in this B&B and it was fantastic. The rooms are confortable and clean. Centrally located and the rooms are so quiet during night. Perfect location close the subway station S.Peter. The Hosts are friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 26 November 2012

I have been glad to stay in I Mulini a Vento B&B. Very good service, room clean, perfectly located for a great experience in Rome. I have loved the good suggestions and tips from the staff, very kind and cordial. I would go back with no hesitation.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 November 2012

The b&b is very, very comfortable and in excellent conditions. It's well located, very close to the Vaticano.The staff was friendly and the room very clean and cozy!
I travel a lot and I can really recommend this b&b!
It's a home away from home!
I hope to come back soon

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2011

We received the warmest welcome, with a very pleasant and available owner. I recommend "I Mulini a Vento" Bed and Breakfast. The room was nice and very clean, with bathroom. The location is perfect as it's less than 5 minutes walking to the subway station and very close to the Vatican. The breakfast is excellent with a friendly atmosphere. This B&B is an excelent choice for unforgettable hollidays in Rome.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Fabp38
Reviewed 12 August 2011

This B&B is excellently located, room was clean, very comfortable and in excellent conditions. The staff was courteous and friendly.
I'm a pilot and I have a good experience in hotels: in my opinion the best place for a romantic stay in Rome at a convenient price!
Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple