“Perfect place to stay in Rome”
Review of My Guest Roma

My Guest Roma
Ranked #4 of 3,691 Rome B&B and Inns
Goirle
“Perfect place to stay in Rome”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I stayed here for 1 week during my first visit to Rome and I couldn't have been happier with this B&B. It is located in a residential part of the city close by a supermarket, pharmacy, cafe etc. and also close to the metro and bus station. The room was very clean. Stefano and his staff are excellent hosts. He is very friendly and took the time to give me advice on places to go and suggestions for dinner. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank NdV1960

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 4 October 2013

In one word...Wow.
We loved our stay in Rome. The hotel was exactly what we were looking for. In fact it didnt feel like a hotel, but staying with a friend or someone who really cared about your trip.
Stefano and his lovely staff were all amazing. If you are looking to stay in a nice area that is not in the center of the city but is very close and accessable, not touristy, but still has plenty to offer, then this is the perfect spot.
The room was great, the place was clean and breakfast was fun, especially the company.
We would go back there any time.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We finished our trip in Rome and couldn't have been happier with this hotel. It was located in a nice residential part of the city with some convenient shops close by (grocery store, pharmacy, cafe etc.) but close to the metro line and main sites in Rome. The room was very clean, spacious and nicely decorated. Stefano was an excellent host. He was friendly and took the time to give us advice on places to go, suggestions for dinner, and made sure we had breakfast ready for our early departure. Highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Gibsons, Canada
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I stayed three nights at My Guest roma in Sept 2013 and can heartily recommend it to other solo travellers. Stefano and his staff were very helpful and friendly, and they were happy to prepare a breakfast for me the night before, so that I could take it to my room and go out on the town very early in the morning. The metro is about a seven minute walk from the B&B in what is a very safe neighbourhood with restaurants, a grocery store, drug store, and several cafes and shops. My room was clean and included a fridge, tv, and bathroom with shower.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Paul K
Jerusalem, Israel
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We enjoyed the hotel and vacation in Rome very much
The location is good. and the bus stop is very near.
Very good service and the food is very tasty.
nice,choice and big room
The hotel is very convenient to Jews - Kosher food.
The workers of the hotel are very nice and polite
recommend for family and tourists

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Yehonatan Y
Reviewed 29 September 2013

The rooms are large and clean, the owner Stefano is very helpful and gave us all the tips about buses, restaurants, attractions etc. Breakfast is nice and the location is only few stops by bus from the city center.
Very good choice for families with kids.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Gil201
Reviewed 27 September 2013

My husband and I stayed in this place for 5 days and it was a wonderful experience there. The guest house is so brilliant, esp. it's owner Stefano. He helps us a lot about the sights, transportation, restaurant, etc. All the people there are nice as well, fluent in English and always help us when we need them. It's a guest house more suitable for those who want to stay in Rome for over 3 days. Love the place and love Stefano.

• Stayed September 2013