My Guest Roma
Priceline
US$203
Travelocity
1,041 results
All reviewskosher breakfasthost stefanob bhelped us planhome away from homebed and breakfastevery morningbus linesa short bus ridepublic transportationguest housepastriesquiet neighborhoodgreat place to stay in romesmall fridgetrip to romea wonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

The owner of this b&b goes out of his way to provide hospitality. Stefano has suggestions and knowledge of the must see sights of Rome. Breakfast is pleasant, and the bedroom and bathroom arespotless. Transport is close and easy to negotiate and purchase.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Our stay at my Guest Roma was the best of our entire vacation. Stefano, was the friendliest Italian we met. He help us navigate through the city with plenty of information at hand. Really felt like I had arrived home away from home. The rooms were quaint and spotless and with modern decor. I will stay there again every time I will come back to Rome. Near by restaurants, grocery stores bus and metro, It was perfect for us. Thank you Stefano for all you help. We made it to our train to Venice thanks to your help.

Room Tip: we walk enough in rome not fitness center necessary.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2013

My husband and I recently went to Europe for our long delayed honeymoon. Unfortunately, my passport got lost along the way. Thank God that My Guest Roma and its very hospitable host Stefano was there to save the day! We received a very heartwarming welcome from him and his staff. He graciously accommodated our changes in schedule as a result of the unfortunate incident. He patiently showed us the way how Rome should be appreciated and enjoyed. And did I mention that our room was very elegant yet homey? Thank you very much Stefano and My Guest Roma. We will definitely be back, this time with our children in tow!

Your recent guest,

Lyn from the Philippines

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2013

My mother and I were looking for somewhere to stay for the weekend to explore Rome. We wanted somewhere we could negotiate our way round the city and as neither of us had been to Rome in a long time we wanted somewhere that was easy to use as a base, clean and most importantly comfortable and friendly. We received it all! Stefano - and his staff made us welcome and couldn't do enough for us. A wonderful, host - we were made to feel like friends and his tips on where to eat locally made the stay easy and stress free, he couldn't have been more helpful and we felt comfortable asking his advice. We had no special dietary requirements but that did not stop us from filling up and enjoying our breakfast!
If - when we're back in Rome, we would definitely stay there again. Thanks Stefano and gang x

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We stayed with Stefano some time ago, and I just never got around to reviewing... Anyway, Stefano was really helpful during my family's stay in Rome. He is a wonderful guy and our rooms were really nice. I highly recommend My Guest Roma!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family