“Great Experience, Excellent Host”
Review of My Guest Roma

My Guest Roma
Ranked #7 of 3,763 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 August 2014

The hotel is within short walking distance to both a subway and bus stop and has clean and well kept rooms, but the best feature is definitely the host, Stefano. He was incredibly helpful the entire time we were there, from providing maps, directions, and advice on what to do, in addition to facilitating a decent breakfast for everyone and providing yours truly with coffee strong enough to eliminate jetlag. He will ensure you have a pleasant experience staying here and will help you make the most of Rome as well.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,026)

Reviewed 19 August 2014

My wife and yours truely spent 6 nights at Stefano's little heaven.
The stay was overwhealming and pampering all along our stay.
The rooms are beautiful,kept spotlessly clean,inviting and keeping the guest's privacy.
The place is located just in the center of Rome.
Not in the hustle bustle areas,but in a tranquile quiet very luxrious neighborhood.
Nearby,for our covenience we found a Carrefour branch,a pharmacy,a lovely park,and access to the Metro (Bologna Station). For Jewish guests like ourselves,the place is close to 2 synangues and to planty of Kosher Food restaurants.
Yet,the jewel in the crown,with no doubt is the owner\manager\host\friend - Dear Dear Stefano.
This guy is dedicated to his guests in any way and at any time.
Offering nearby sights,pointing touristic attractions,taking care with a smile to every request or question. WHAT A GREAT GUY!!!

We plan to visit Rome again,and we will stay at "My guest Roma" over and over again.
No doubt about that.

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eyal E
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The best place to stay in Rome!!! Me and my friend were in Roma in july. we had a very good room and stefano was so friendly and polite and he did his best for us so we could have a great time in rome!! I would recommend this to everyone who is planning to visit Roma!! you wont regret!!:) Lea and Miriam from Jerusalem

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I booked at My Guest Roma following a friend's suggestion .I hadn't done much research nor had time to do so.I found the staff responsive to my inquiry, the communication clear and immediate, the price fair , so I simply booked.I was pleasantly surprised when I got to the B@B .The room was spacious and spotless.The wi-fi connection was strong.There is a fridge and in general the standard of the room is high, with plenty of little things such as fresh flowers that make the difference.I found the location very convenient and was able to easily reach all I had planned on seeing. The staff helped planning and was always very attentive.I will definitely recommend it to my family and friends.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We took our 4 grand children age 14-15 for a trip in Rome.
As we were 6 passengers Stefano , the hotel owner, arranged a special taxi van which
picked us up from Fiumicino directly to My Guest Roma
The four boys received an air conditioned spacious room with a private bath.
We had a beautiful double room which was fashionably decorated.
All the essentials(air conditioning,hot water,refrigerator &TV including the mondial games) worked perfectly.Last but not least : Free Wi-Fi in the rooms!!
Breakfast was perfect. Stefano learnt very fast our individual tastes and he was there
every morning by his coffee machine ready to serve us.
The price for the 6 of us was less than other comparable options.
My Guest Roma is located in a nice and quiet neighborhood.We moved around in buses and under-ground trains. The stations are in close proximity to the hotel.
Above all, Stefano was helpful with all the little things that a tourist might encounter.
He makes you feel at home in his place.
Botom line : My Guest Roma will be our hotel in our future trips to Rome.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Great place to stay! Amazing host gives advices needed to have a great stay (visits + restaurants). Rooms are clean. Breakfast is very complete and large quantities are available. Very close to transportation. Very satisfied, would recommend to friends and family!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2014

we stayed at My Guest Roma for 5 nights. The room was spotlessly clean, with attractive modern design with good storage space and comfortable beds, and a modern private bath. Stefano provided an excellent breakfast and helped with anything we asked and more. He went out of his way to offer tips and guidance that really made a difference to our enjoyment of our time in Rome. The neighbourhood is an attractive residential area with good bus connections to the city centre and a short walk to the Piazza Bologna metro, for connection to the train station and city centre tourist sights. Parks nearby, restaurants, a supermarket, bakery.

Room Tip: ask for a room overlooking the garden.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple