“Perfect stay !!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of My Guest Roma

We can't find prices for this accommodation
My Guest Roma
Ranked #4 of 3,734 Rome B&B and Inns
S� Paulo
“Perfect stay !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2010

We really enjoyed our stay here. Stefano was the most friendly person and gave us the best repection that we encountered in all the hotels we stayed at in Europe over our month trip. It was definetely the one of our best experiences ever on this matter.
He made sure we understood the bus system, knew were our location was from the city (the hotel is about a 15 minute bus ride to the heart of Rome or 7 minutes walking from Bologna metro station) and more than happy to help and give directions, advice. The breakfast was good to have ready for us in the morning, and everything was very clean. The area is very safe.
The bathrooms and the room offers nice size and are new. There are TV, air condition and free internet.
Prices are very good and it was worth every cent !!!!!!!
We were soo happy with our experience that we will definitely going to recommend the place to all.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Paris
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2010

We were very surprised by the quality of the hotel.
It is very well situated (20 minutes by bus from central Rome), very clean and welcoming.
Stefano has always been available to inform and advise us so that our stay was for the better.
The breakfast buffet was very good and the common room permit us to meet very kind people from all around the world.
We highly recommend this hotel and we would return without hesitation !

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Belgrade, Serbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2010

Simply great, with even better owner… Everything, apart from maybe the location, was great especially taking into consideration the price comparing to other hotels in Rome.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2010

I had the pleasure of staying here last week with my extended family. There were 6 of us along with my 18 month old son. Stefano recommended an apartment with two bedrooms and a pull out sofa-bed. The apartment was clean and perfect for a family as my son had lots of room to run around. The location was perfect as it was close enough to the centre that you could get there quickly, but far enough out that you could get away from the crowds and the overpriced food. What really set this place apart was the service. Stefano is a brilliant host and was always on hand to help with anything that came up. He arranged airport transfers at really reasonable rates, and helped out with directions to anything we were looking to do. The breakfasts were basic, but good. Overall, when I go back to Rome again, I know where I will stay.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2010

this clean and nicely designed B&B is located 5 min walk from the bolognia metro station and 2 min from a bus station to about anywhere. Stefano was there to help us find our way to any place we wanted to go as well as recommend for places wen we ask him to.
next time in rome, no other place then this one for us.

Cairo, Egypt
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2010

Me and our 11 year old son made a quick trip to Rome for three nights in September. I had no idea what to expect since I had never been to Rome before nor have stayed in a European B&B.

To be short and to the point I'll give you the pros and the cons:

Pros: Clean, Stefano the owner is a delight and very willing to make your stay enjoyable. Our room was large, the bathroom was very clean, the continental breakfast was standard. We were able to purchase our daily bus tickets across the streets and to catch the bus every 15 mins on the corner or connect to the subway. You can get downtown with one transfer on the bus or transfer from the bus to the subway.

Cons: For me and our son this was a great location. We were not located right downtown but we're both in good health able to enjoy walking. For those in poorer health I would look for some place closer to downtown. We also didn't find to many places to eat in this area as well but with that said, we were only there 3 days so maybe we just hadn't discovery them yet.

If we went back to Rome I would stay at Stefano B&B. He is a kind person and willing to help his guests any way he can. And you can't beat his price! We can't wait to return to Roma!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2010

As a seasoned traveller I read the review with some skepticism, however I thought I would give My Guest Roma a try.
Right from the start I knew that I had made the right discussion. Although it was about midnight that I arrived Stephano was there waiting for me.

The room was great! just what I needed. Stephano and staff made my journey totally enjoyable. They went well beyond the call of duty in helping me.

I can only join the list of positive reviews that have already been posted.

Thank you Stephano for everything. I give you and your hotel the highest of recommendations.

Rev. Paul Creasey