“Staying here made our trip memorable”
Review of My Guest Roma

My Guest Roma
Ranked #5 of 3,734 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 December 2010

We searched for somewhere which was reasonably priced (for Rome) and had really good reviews. This was the best we could find, and it was a great choice. We were there as a treat with our two teenagers (15 and 13), and we stayed in the Magic Flute room. It had a double bed and a set of bunk beds. It was a good size, very clean, and colourful just as pictured. Our booking with the owner Stefano over the internet was easy and he even arranged transport from the airport for us. Stefano made our holiday by being very helpful and considerate, and nothing was too much trouble. A lovely man, who speaks excellent English and works hard to look after you and advises on how, where and when to go places. An excellent host. The room was cleaned daily, with fresh towels, which made our return to the room after a long day sightseeing, a pleasure.
Getting into the centre of Rome is easy from here. Either 100m to a bus stop, or 5 mins walk to a Metro station. Using the buses is cheap, and a single 15min trip into the centre. We had a simple breakfast every day, of cereal, toast, croisants, tea, coffee. Everything fresh, and lovely.
We highly recommend My Guest Roma, and Stefano. You won't be disapointed.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 November 2010

Stefano, the ower of this B&B was extremely cordial and helpful in providing guidance in English. He had all the time and patience in the world to explain how to get around Rome and how to make the most of the time we had. Without his assistance we would not have been able to see and do as much as we did. Altough we just stayed at his guesthouse over night, he made us feel that our comfort and wellbeing were of upmost importance to him. The room was very clean and pleasant and the simple breakfast was fresh and tasty and kosher. He was very flexible about checking in and out and had no problem storing our luggage for the neccessary hours until we left Rome. It is deffinately a place that I would reccomend to anyone!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank elevin1985
Reviewed 22 November 2010

This charming B&B is perfect for relaxing and recharging after a hard day of touring the city. Stefano is extremely helpful and often goes out of his way to help with our trip arrangements. It is located in the residential area NE of the city. However, bus/subway are both within walking distance and will take you to all the major attractions. If you like to walk, you can walk all the way to the Colosseum in 1 1/2 - 2 hours. The room is very clean, has free internet, and a comfortable bed. We enjoyed chatting with Stefano and other guests over breakfast, while planning our day. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2010

Stefano is great. Staying at My Guest Roma is like having you're own apartment in Rome. I love when you have the keys to the building. I was surprised on arrival as I expected to walk into a reception area, but found My Guest Roma is in an apartment block that is home to local people. Stefano could not have been more helpful and you must eat at a local Pizzeria not far from My Guest Roma.Stefano will point you in the right direction ( I ended up eating there both nights).Central Rome is just far enough away and public transport is no problem. Was a fun experience.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 November 2010

I chose My Guest Roma because of the reviews on tripadvisor. We were rewarded for such a good decision. Stefano met us at the front door and even carried our bags into our rooms. He sat down with us and a map to show us where we were located and gave us suggestions for restaurants and places to see. Stefano gave us instructions on using the transit system which is very convenient to My Guest Roma. Our room was immaculate and comfortable. The breakfast was ample, certainly enough to give us a good start in the morning. Location of My Guest Roma is close to several good restaurants as well as a supermarket. Stefano was the perfect host and if we ever have the opportunity to visit Rome again, there will be no question about where we will stay - My Guest Roma! Thanks Stefano!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2010

We were a group of 6 and stayed in the apartment and a double room. Everything was lovely and we all would highly recommend it. Stefano could noit have been a better host. He sat down with us and with a map explained transportation, places to go,markets, and everything else we needed to know! We loved the apartment-it was a great gathering spot for us. Everything was very clean and had a lovely modern decor.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2010

Stefano is the best host anyone can hope for. Nothing is too much trouble. Rooms are large, super clean, and very quiet. Breakfast is great. You will sleep well, you will eat well, and you will feel like you are home in the evenings. The bus stop is 5 minutes away, and the metro station is 10 minutes walk. If you have kids, there is a great little fun-park at the end of the 60 and 90 bus lines, 5 stops away from the hotel. Easy. I stay at hotels all over the world, and cannot recommend this hotel enough.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family